Is raising a girl the ultimate form of cuckoldry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuk her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuk her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174574021&p=1515641321&viewfull=1#post1515641321

giphy.gif

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The thought of your daughter getting ravaged by another man halal or not does terrify any man but this nigga is extreme, he does have mental issue.

:gucciwhat: What?

It terrifies white men who have weird semi incestous relationships with their daughters.

Somali fathers usually want nothing more than for their daughters to get married as they're not degenrate weirdos (usually)

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
:gucciwhat: What?

It terrifies white men who have weird semi incestous relationships with their daughters.

Somali fathers usually want nothing more than for their daughters to get married as they're not degenrate weirdos (usually)
I don't have a sister or any female relative apart from my mom. Since my puberty I have considered women nothing more than a -bucket and tools to be used however I wish.

The thought of another man having the same thought toward my daughter does scare me.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuk her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuk her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174574021&p=1515641321&viewfull=1#post1515641321

giphy.gif

In Islam father of 3 girls goes straight go heaven (if he rises them well)

Small advice to rise daughter in western culture. Send them to Islamic schools since they are 5 years old. If you can not afford the fees, go to good Islamic Saturday school. At grade 9 enrolled them in catholic schools (all girls, uniform,no boys).

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
In Islam father of 3 girls goes straight go heaven (if he rises them well)

Small advice to rise daughter in western culture. Send them to Islamic schools since they are 5 years old. If you can not afford the fees, go to good Islamic Saturday school. At grade 9 enrolled them in catholic schools (all girls, uniform,no boys).
You're naive if you think 'islamic' schools in the west are safe. The kids from those schools are by far the horniest.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The greatest creation to ever exist Nabi Muhammad had 3 daughters and raised them with love. His sons all died in infancy.

So shut the hell up. May Allah bless me with daughters. They are more useful than sons these days

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I insist your daughter become like me. :browtf: Very single, sexless, senile but studious. :icon e geek: She won't carry on the family name so it doesn't matter if her bloodline is discontinued. Kids or no kids the Abdi name won't go on with her. That's real cuckoldery.:francis:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts