Is raising a girl the ultimate form of cuckoldry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuk her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuk her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174574021&p=1515641321&viewfull=1#post1515641321

giphy.gif
So do you want the dad to sleep with her?
:ayaanswag:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Good luck sending your daughters to 'islamic' schools then. I'm sure teenage boys there will love and treat them like their own sisters.
You have a disgusting mind wallahi. If anything dugsi was one of the most innocent memories I had as a child. I had a crush on one guy there but being the shy school girl it never came to fruition!

Dugsi was the place where we learned about how to treat others well and live Islamically. Stop pushing your projections onto others.

I insist your daughter become like me. :browtf: Very single, sexless, senile but studious. :icon e geek: She won't carry on the family name so it doesn't matter if her bloodline is discontinued. Kids or no kids the Abdi name won't go on with her. That's real cuckoldery.:francis:
And the dildo does the job :eek:

Isn't the evolutionary goal of every human to reproduce?
If your daughter was raised right, it's inevitable that she's going to get "ravaged by another man" or however he puts it,
what matters is WHO is having sex her, better not be a useless degenerate

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If your daughter was raised right, it's inevitable that she's going to get "ravaged by another man" or however he puts it,

:camby:How dare you come to this thread promoting reproductive success!:susp:People should shag less and think more. If we have any hope of saving this planet. :fittytousand: Population reduction is the way forward.

:camby:How dare you come to this thread promoting reproductive success!:susp:People should shag less and think more. If we have any hope of saving this planet. :fittytousand: Population reduction is the way forward.
Ethiopias population by 2050 will be like 200M+
Kenya will be 175M
Uganda will be 100M
:bell:
If we go by your philosophy we are
F U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
It doesn't matter who will be deepthrotting and annaly f*ck your precious daughter somaha:bell:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
You have a disgusting mind wallahi. If anything dugsi was one of the most innocent memories I had as a child. I had a crush on one guy there but being the shy school girl it never came to fruition!

Dugsi was the place where we learned about how to treat others well and live Islamically. Stop pushing your projections onto others.
And that's why you left islam. Had those boys grabbed em tiny breasts you'd be preaching salafism on these boards:diddyass:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending