Is Puntland Leading Water Coverage In Somalia?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I was watching some of the random videos posted on facebook by our PL water agency and was suprised at the amount of water wells being drilled in PL remote town. I am not going to post each one but I would like to know the following.

1. Have we reached our water targets for PL population regionally?
2. Are we leading in water distribution in Somalia in comparison to other regions?
3. How many wells are done each year and what is our targets to be water sufficient?

PS - PL really does the infrastructure like roads, airports, and ports really well from what I have observed and also education and water. I am not 100% satisfied with our health sector though as to many of our residents still go overseas to India for basic surgery.

Mozart

You need people like me
Health sector failing is due to Faroole & Gaas .Many senior doctors from Europe wanted to set up hospitals but they weren’t allowed to do so by both administrations. I’ve heard Deni is working with them though.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Health sector failing is due to Faroole & Gaas .Many senior doctors from Europe wanted to set up hospitals but they weren’t allowed to do so by both administrations. I’ve heard Deni is working with them though.
Why were they not allowed to?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
South Somalia doesn’t need wells we have rivers bucko

That's a lie, the river isn't drinkable water. Is this drinkable. It's like a fuckin hawiye sewage where they unload on nature due to lack of toilets.

1596961257789.jpeg

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
That's a lie, the river isn't drinkable water. Is this drinkable. It's like a fuckin hawiye sewage where they unload on nature due to lack of toilets.

View attachment 136488
Saaxib in Sweden they recycle the wastewater that flows down the drain including pee and poop water.

It gets filtered and treated to the point it's very pure, reer Sweden we get stomach ache from drinking tap water from other developed countries.

With all that said, I have a hard time believing that the river water isn't drinkable.. Dittore get your shit together :reallymaury:

Saaxib in Sweden they recycle the wastewater that flows down the drain including pee and poop water.

It gets filtered and treated to the point it's very pure, reer Sweden we get stomach ache from drinking tap water from other developed countries.

With all that said, I have a hard time believing that the river water isn't drinkable.. Dittore get your shit together :reallymaury:

I wonder why they treat refuse and don't get rainwater from large catchments.

Trending

Latest posts