Is Puntland dying for Attention?

An eelaay interjecting himself in our discussions. I used to treat your folk with respect by giving them some extra shillings while they shine my boots. And this is how you repay? Tuugsata tahay wasse.

your a guy with multiple personalities who are we talking to today?

the marehan is samaale guy?
the madoobe is my king guy?
the farmaajo supporter guy?
the sufi guy?
or the wahabi guy?

which guy is it today.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

the sufi guy?
or the wahabi guy?

which guy is it today.
Ok but your still an eelaay. :russ:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
this is you. and now everyone knows, you can't re brand yourself. some d1cks cant be unsucked, qoor qoor is your man stick with him !

:hahaidiot:
Pause !

Of course you can support a politician and retract your support if said politician does not deliver, notice I had a big issue with some of the oxygen ventilators or health aid gone missing, my position was always from the start give Galmudug a chance but it they lost the opportunity, and gradually I changed my stance in regards to Qoorqoor's admin and Galmudug, I am now not only not supporting Galmudug but directly in opposition to it.

But what is baffling how does this concern you :what1:

As for Jubaland, I agree with the recognition the FGS extended out as an olive branch to Madoobe.

Go seek help.

Pause !

Of course you can support a politician and retract your support if said politician does not deliver, notice I had a big issue with some of the oxygen ventilators or health aid gone missing, my position was always from the start give Galmudug a chance but it they lost the opportunity, and gradually I changed my stance in regards to Qoorqoor's admin and Galmudug, I am now not only not supporting Galmudug but directly in opposition to it.

But what is baffling how does this concern you :what1:

As for Jubaland, I agree with the recognition the FGS extended out as an olive branch to Madoobe.

Go seek help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

#1 attention seekers waa kuwan!

Listen to the calacaal WTH :ftw9nwa:

Your troops dying of starvation have to eat leaves:ftw9nwa:

Your leaders manhandled in their homes:ftw9nwa:

Your people calaacal of closed roads and have to carry dead bodies with their hands but caqli daanyeer believes PL is crying, a PL MP had to adress your mistreatment in parliament since your own where nowhere to be heard but again caqli daanyeer can only constantly mention PL:kanyehmm:

1 question @SomaliWadaniSoldier who are you people crying to everyday exactly, who is your countless "codsi" aimed at is it IC, AU, UN, Red Cresent and what the point:mindblown:
Is that Congo or Mogadishu wtf??

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Tucking_Fypo @GBTarmy @Yonis

Have you wandered why its been 4 years, since Galnus tried any funny business in Galkacyo and N.Mudug?

Gee, i wander what it was that happened in 2016?
Kkkk FailMaajo might be utterly stupid but he won't give Sacad planes full of ammunitions like HSM lol. Funniest thing that happened in those battles were when Sacad literally begged us for ammunitions kkkk even though they're fighting us :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

Such laughable incidents happen when your IQ level is 38 :pachah1:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
A PL MP had to adress your mistreatment in parliament since your own were nowhere to be heard but again caqli daanyeer can only constantly mention PL.

Horta why you niggas do this when you're exposed? Labo qof madaxa leysku giliyo iyo filin hindiga? PL politics is feminine as f*ck bro, not sure what they're feeding your politicians back home but they're moving a bit sus. I love the PL people and you niggas shouldn't let these naago politicians f*ck up your mind.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
sounds like a complete retard

Voltage you are so toxic, my nigga you are claiming to be Eelay wtf is wrong with you, ba'ayeeste tahaye wase, gobta ka har niyow, adiga hadaadan laangaab iska dhigin cid ku oran karto miyaa jirte ? fokin emotional gun don't let me catch you ever walahi:susp:

the sufi guy?
or the wahabi guy?

which guy is it today.
The MX in here have to disown this flipfloper. The guy is a joke

Trending

Latest posts