Is Puntland dying for Attention?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Poor things were most happy when Faroole made them feel relevant following him everywhere unlike Gaas. They start wars against Gaas for his attention only wanting to be in his shadows, since faroole stepped down Galnus have been in turmoil:heh:

images(48).jpg

faroole111.jpg
Madaxda_Soomaalida_2012.jpg

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
@Tucking_Fypo @GBTarmy @Yonis

Have you wandered why its been 4 years, since Galnus tried any funny business in Galkacyo and N.Mudug?

Gee, i wander what it was that happened in 2016?
Danab and SNA lost heavily and backed off leaving GM troops against RM who took yet another vital deegan from GM basically controlling biggest ceel in GM, reer Khalaf built an FOB to west of Galkayo every time the attacked our positions reer Khalaf raided their tuulos. Reer Bicidyaan rolling in capturing lands south of Galkayo and built settlements. GM population fled to bushes while our people stayed in air-conditioned villas in Bacadweyn. What change was that Reer Mahad told Gaas to eff of foroordering PL troops not to fight and our elders gave house the green light first putting filthy Leelkases who let GM into Garsoor to outflank after that RM cleansed baraxlay simultaneously capturing lands east of GLK they used stage attacks from, Cabdi Ciise went deep south GM destroying militias and buried ceels forcing dacas to buy water from their own ceels now owned by Reer Mahad. Siciid Dheere and col jimcaale disobeyed Gaas and joined in forcing GM to cry to Gaas who met them in cars on the side of roads surrounded by RM troops they got forced to delete North mudug claims from their constitution and behave.

With no SNA, Danab and hassan Shiekh backup and logistics GM ain't shit, reer mahads guutos are self funded independent of PL when RM got green light bay isku xaareen ileen it was only booto from them to get appeasement from Gaas. As usual when RM whips them to save face they attack Mareexan taking kaxandhaale district :ftw9nwa:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Remember my subclan gave you refuge in Saaxo just because you're under threat and cucked don't mean we are.

Somaliland is directly hostile towards you with army in Tukaraq and planning to attack you any moment, from President, to army personel, to MPs, they all regularly threaten to invade you !

Show me one time Qoorqoor has done that ? even a lower official of Galmudug hasn't done that, its just you attempting to mock me when in reality I am not facing the same threat as you, besides why are you so obsessed with Caabudwaaq ? you are clearly projecting your pent up frustrations and fear onto me, face it, stop mentioning my hometown and keep us out of your thoughts.

God Bless Caabudwaaq :it0tdo8:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Somaliland is directly hostile towards you with army in Tukaraq and planning to attack you any moment, from President, to army personel, to MPs, they all regularly threaten to invade you !

Show me one time Qoorqoor has done that ? even a lower official of Galmudug hasn't done that, its just you attempting to mock me when in reality I am not facing the same threat as you, besides why are you so obsessed with Caabudwaaq ? you are clearly projecting your pent up frustrations and fear onto me, face it, stop mentioning my hometown and keep us out of your thoughts.

God Bless Caabudwaaq :it0tdo8:

Dude can't even call you Dabo dhilif HG that would imply there is some Sade left in you, you are HG straight up even up hell you even fight on their side against other Sade:gnzbryw:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dude can't even call you Dabo dhilif HG that would imply there is some Sade left in you, you are HG straight up even up hell you even fight on their side against other Sade:gnzbryw:

You mocking HG take over of Caabudwaaq or existential threat we face, I call BS, also I am anti-Qoorqoor and this Moriyaan Galhu.tu, in return I will mock Somaliland real threat to you, so take it or cry about it thats how we going to dance from now on.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
qoor qoor cheated on him, turns out he was also banging tekniko. so dalalos came and tried to steal madoobe from tekniko hence the sudden change from sucking qoor qoor to sucking madoobe.
An eelaay interjecting himself in our discussions. I used to treat your folk with respect by giving them some extra shillings while they shine my boots. And this is how you repay? Tuugsata tahay wasse.

Trending

Latest posts