Is Pland region GDP Per capita higher than Sland region?

Bohol

VIP
Pland -$1000
Sland region - $347

screenshot_2019-09-09-00-32-07-png.78566

screenshot_2019-09-09-00-31-39-png.78568

Apollo

VIP
I don't believe GDP figures from Somalia. It's actually insanely difficult to accurately calculate GDP, even developed countries can't get it right and people in the econ/trading community question China's.

Bohol

VIP
I don't believe GDP figures from Somalia. It's actually insanely difficult to accurately calculate GDP, even developed countries can't get it right and people in the econ/trading community question China's.

The average person making $347 in a entire year is odd indeed but then again poverty is very high in Sland region.

Puntland and somaliand also have a cash flow problem. Not enough people have money to spend on things so businesses always have a low ceiling.

In any case, both regions, people live well below the poverty line compared to developing countries.

Berbera Port and Bossaso Port is how both regions exist. Without it, they would be fucked.

Comparing both, PL citizens are doing slightly better. Not as much hunger.

Bohol

VIP
Puntland and somaliand also have a cash flow problem. Not enough people have money to spend on things so businesses always have a low ceiling.

In any case, both regions, people live well below the poverty line compared to developing countries.

Berbera Port and Bossaso Port is how both regions exist. Without it, they would be fucked.

Comparing both, PL citizens are doing slightly better. Not as much hunger.

The reason the average Plander could be doing better is because Pland economy is decentralized, one company having a monopoly on anything there is rare unlike in Sland region. When you create monopoly for big companies the wealth will only be in the hands of few rather than spread out.

The reason the average Plander could be doing better is because Pland economy is decentralized, one company having a monopoly on anything there is unheard off unlike Sland region. When you create monopoly for big companies the wealth will only be in the hands of few.
It’s crazy how Hargeisa and burco have poverty on the level of gedo and sool. Places where there land locked so of course no development. Sland needs to step up and spend their money on infrastructure and solving some of the poverty.

It’s more or less ok for their population to chew khaat on the open when its ceeb to do it in the open in garowe. Plus very lazy locals so that might hamper their productivity.

Bohol

VIP
It’s crazy how Hargeisa and burco have poverty on the level of gedo and sool. Places where there land locked so of course no development. Sland needs to step up and spend their money on infrastructure and solving some of the poverty.

It’s more or less ok for their population to chew khaat on the open when its ceeb to do it in the open in garowe.

I don't think Sland poverty rate is due to laziness alone but many factors that needs to be
investigated further. More than 2 decades of peace and "development" yet the average person
only makes $347 is very disappointing.

I don't think Sland poverty rate is due to laziness alone but many factors that needs to be
researched further. More than 2 decades of peace and "development" yet the average person
only makes $347 is very disappointing.
Certain people like gulf Arabs and Somalis need natural resources to get somewhere. We’re not like the Japanese who don’t have any natural resources to speak of and in spite of that still have a top 3 economy. We don’t have that type of productivity because we detest authority and every man is it’s own leader. Add that with khaat addiction and it’s a recipe for disaster in regards to being productive in workplace and or business.

The gulf Arabs took advantage of their natural resources, we’re not even at that basic stage which is frankly just embarrassing.

SL is nothing more than a banana republic if we’re being honest so I’m not suprised at the limbo state they seem to never get out of.

Certain people like gulf Arabs and Somalis need natural resources to get somewhere. We’re not like the Japanese who don’t have any natural resources to speak of and in spite of that still have a top 3 economy. We don’t have that type of productivity because we detest authority and every man is it’s own leader. Add that with khaat addiction and it’s a recipe for disaster in regards to being productive in workplace and or business.

The gulf Arabs took advantage of their natural resources, we’re not even at that basic stage which is frankly just embarrassing.

SL is nothing more than a banana republic if we’re being honest so I’m not suprised at the limbo state they seem to never get out of.
Waan waalan dhowahey trying to understand waxi loo so soori la'yahey wali
38 IQ is only explanation

Bohol

VIP
@MoeMoney Poverty in Sland region is man made there is lots of resources but only few fat cats get rich from it. If I was living back home and in the situation of the average Sland region person I would have been initiative, set up my own checkpoint (isbaaro) and make those old farts pay up.

The youth back home got nothing to lose. It is better to make the likes of Dhiigshiil pay Jizya.
Militia_checkpoint.JPG

@MoeMoney Poverty in Sland region is man made there is lots of resources but only few fat cats get rich from it. If I was living back home and in the situation of the average Sland region person I would have been initiative, set up my own checkpoint (isbaaro) and make those old farts pay up.

The youth back home got nothing to lose. It is better to make the likes of Dhiigshiil (Dahabshiil) pay Jizya.
Militia_checkpoint.JPG
They would pay other people to take you out and if you prove to be more troublesome, they would directly pay you off to go away. Dahabshiil pockets run deep.

Unless the citizens do a mass protest which I don’t see happening since they only dream about ittiraf and take pleasure in comparing themselves to konfur Somalis who in their mind if their doing “better than”, everything is ok. Lol.

Bohol

VIP
They would pay other people to take you out and if you prove to be more troublesome, they would directly pay you off to go away. Dahabshiil pockets run deep.

Unless the citizens do a mass protest which I don’t see happening since they only dream about ittiraf and take pleasure in comparing themselves to konfur Somalis who in their mind if their doing “better than”, everything is ok. Lol.

I think a lot of the soldiers would join in the checkpoint bonanza considering they make $80 just to fight :lol: . Imagine losing your life over $80.

:gucciwhat:

The reason the average Plander could be doing better is because Pland economy is decentralized, one company having a monopoly on anything there is rare unlike in Sland region. When you create monopoly for big companies the wealth will only be in the hands of few rather than spread out.

Yes

Somaliland needs to have regulations to prevent this from happening.

One or two men owning everything and barely paying taxes or providing jobs is a nightmare.

The diaspora needs to intervene if the locals can't.

This will just cause SL youth to do more tahriib or search for jobs in other parts of Somalia which will cause strain in those job markets.

Trending