Is Pamela Anderson the prettiest celebrity white American female ever to exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen the movie but if you're talking about the girl pictured below, her name's Ashley Johnson.
Ashley-Johnson.png
Naah, it's not that pretender. She's too young. Don't even remember her in the movie .... Oh wait I think she played the daughter of Gibson.

No, I mean his love interest. She had a hauntingly sad-beautiful face. Really nice cheek bones. A real milf if I ever saw one.

TooMacaan

VIP
Naah, it's not that pretender. She's too young. Don't even remember her in the movie .... Oh wait I think she played the daughter of Gibson.

No, I mean his love interest. She had a hauntingly sad-beautiful face. Really nice cheek bones. A real milf if I ever saw one.
Ah ok, you're into milfs. Helen Hunt.
helen-hunt.jpg

Helen-Hunt-helen-hunt-32384912-385-500.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
No doubt, Pamela Anderson is an absolute stunner. But in my humble opinion, she's got nothing on my, near twenty year celebrity crush: EVA MENDES. She's great, beautiful in every single way.

Eva-Mendes-eva-mendes-221999_1024_768.jpg 2008-eva-mendes-400_0.jpg
eva-mendes.jpg

Ah ok, you're into milfs. Helen Hunt.
helen-hunt.jpg

Helen-Hunt-helen-hunt-32384912-385-500.jpg
Jesus Christ, heaven thy name is you.

She looks even better in the movie. Do you see what I mean by the haunting beauty in her face. It's a face that has known suffering. No amount of makeup can buy that. It's pure spirit.

How have you not seen the movie? Most romantic shit I ever saw. It's called What Do Women Want. Are you even a bloody woman? What a fraud.

TooMacaan

VIP
Jesus Christ, heaven thy name is you.

She looks even better in the movie. Do you see what I mean by the haunting beauty in her face. It's a face that has known suffering. No amount of makeup can buy that. It's pure spirit.

How have you not seen the movie? Most romantic shit I ever saw. It's called What Do Women Want. Are you even a bloody woman? What a fraud.
Soz, I don't have a thing for Romantic movies nor Milfs:manny:. Having read the summary now though, I think I may have actually caught parts of the movie on a TV re-run a few years ago; seems vaguely familiar.

Soz, I don't have a thing for Romantic movies nor Milfs:manny:. Having read the summary now though, I think I may have actually caught parts of the movie on a TV re-run a few years ago; seems vaguely familiar.
I don't know if I would still enjoy it - I watched it a decade ago when I was more of a hopeless romantic than age permits me to be these cynical days, but I remember being equal parts moved and smitten. She carried off that role with real virtuosity.

To this day I cannot bring myself to watch her more risqué films where I might strangle the vertical manhood. She remains a holy figure for me.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My favouritr and dream.white girl is Bulgarian Canadian Nina Dobrev,

images

I would have her image on all my hooris if I make it to jannah:ahh::lawd:

maestro

Cultural revolution
White girls are plain and overrated. I think they're beautiful but they're just too generic and not exotic. When I think of white girls it's always shampoo advertisement and news presenter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending