Is Pamela Anderson the prettiest celebrity white American female ever to exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
She is old now and botox ruined her but when she was younger hot damn. It is either Pamela or Marilyn Monroe for the no.1 spot.

young-pamela-anderson-in-blue-jean-overalls-photo-u1

young-pamela-anderson-in-lowcut-white-blouse-and-blue-jean-shorts-photo-u1

young-pamela-anderson-in-white-jeans-and-halter-top-photo-u1

young-pamela-anderson-in-printed-dress-photo-u1

Lord have mercy! Those pics are killing me Bohol. Maa naga qalaysi adeer. Wallahi I'm gonna ask for Pam's clone in jannatul firdous. Pretty sure she's a hoor al-ayn fugitive from heaven.

I hear Julian Assange is tapping that these days though.

Personally, I'm a sucker for Jacqueline Kennedy. God, she was xaax. She didn't have the expansive chest of Mrs Anderson, but her face was one in a million. Had me swooning every time.
No wonder JFK was killed. That booty is worth killing for. I don't know how to post photos, so I will let someone else do the honors.

Lord have mercy! Those pics are killing me Bohol. Maa naga qalaysi adeer. Wallahi I'm gonna ask for Pam's clone in jannatul firdous. Pretty sure she's a hoor al-ayn fugitive from heaven.

Personally, I'm a sucker for Jacqueline Kennedy. God, she was xaax. She didn't have the expansive chest of Mrs Anderson, but her face was one in a million. Had me swooning every time.
No wonder JFK was killed. That booty is worth killing for. I don't know how to post photos, so I will let someone else do the honors.

Walk yourself out saaxiib

Bohol

VIP

Back in the days it was all about real beauty unfortunately nowadays all you see in the media is botox and the fake Kardashians.

She looked cute but kinda plain. I think ladies like Adriana Lima and Shanina Shaik are gorgeous. If blonde, then Candice is the one people love. None of them are American though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending