Is Palestine an Arab cause or an Islamic cause?

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
You make no sense. Are you suggesting only salafis could defend the Palestinian cause which is arguably an Islamic one since there being kicked out of Jerusalem, a holy site of all Muslims from different sects.

My belief is that gaining control of Al Aqsa is a Muslim cause, the rest of Palestine is an Arab issue

Not Salafi yet you keep defending them lmao piss off
Still not answering my questions, I've heard enough. I've always wondered why you attack Salafis, yet never defend Islam against the gaalo on this website. Now you think that its ok for Israelis to attack Palestinians while they're praying in a mosque. Let me guess, you also don't care about whats happening to the Uyghur people? With that line of thinking you have to be a murtad.

Secondly, you don't seem to know the difference between the Khawarij and Salafi. It's strange how you try to group both together. Salafis are people that follow the Quran and Sunnah, once a Salafi seems to do something thats not in line with the Quran and Sunnah, then they're not Salafi anymore.

I don't have a term for how I interpret Islam. I just follow the Quran and Hadiths, simple. We'll end things here though, seeing as you don't seem to answer my questions, yet I keep answering yours.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Is a muslim and non muslim issue since not only are the yahuuds prosecuting the Muslims but they're also prosecuting the non Muslims. Masjid Al Aqsa is burning and is definatley our responsibility to raise even a bit of awareness about what is happening to Allah house. Ofcourse charity starts at home first but is not a crime to help out other muslim countries when they need help.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Definitely not an Arab cause, their leaders are basically shameless prostitutes.

E1GNfTOXEAEvN1U

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Unless they attach masjid al aqsa itself, I genuinely see it as nothing more than another issue like any other all over the world. There’s really nothing special about Palestine never was never will be

palestine issue has nothing to do with islam. they are first and foremost fighting to establish a state called
palestine and that automatically reduces it to any nationalistic cause, somalia, syrian, libyan etc, so why should
one get their knickers twisted for an issue that is alien to you. al aqsa belongs to allah and will get liberated
when it gets its men. reminds me of the exchange between yasser arafat and a palesyinian billionaire, arafat
asked why the billionaire was not supporting the palestinian cause like the rothschilds for israel. the billionaires
answer was palestine will get its rothschild when it gets its ben gurion.

Not trying to be rude, but this is a pretty dumb question. You can't separate the two since it involves one of the holiest sites of Islam.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Still not answering my questions, I've heard enough. I've always wondered why you attack Salafis, yet never defend Islam against the gaalo on this website. Now you think that its ok for Israelis to attack Palestinians while they're praying in a mosque. Let me guess, you also don't care about whats happening to the Uyghur people? With that line of thinking you have to be a murtad.

Secondly, you don't seem to know the difference between the Khawarij and Salafi. It's strange how you try to group both together. Salafis are people that follow the Quran and Sunnah, once a Salafi seems to do something thats not in line with the Quran and Sunnah, then they're not Salafi anymore.

I don't have a term for how I interpret Islam. I just follow the Quran and Hadiths, simple. We'll end things here though, seeing as you don't seem to answer my questions, yet I keep answering yours.

Lmao you’re just regurgitating the same garbage you said in the last thread about Salafi terrorists in Indonesia. This confirms that you are a dirty mushrik pseudo-Salafi, you’re not upon the the Quran and Sunnah, you’re upon the Saudi manhaj and Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab’s distortions.

Also, who said I needed to answer a scum Wahhabi like you? You scum talk a big game but your people haven’t aided the Palestinians at all, instead your Salafi brothers are suicide bombing Mogadishu on the daily.

>B- bu- but they’re khawarij

Yes, you neo-Salafis are khawarij and that’s why no one likes you

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have a question sxb, are the arabs racist?
Have you been called an abeed before?
Do you like living in the middle east?

I am just curious tbh.

No problem, sxb:

I grew up in the Gulf (UAE) and still live there now so I know what I'm talking about regarding Arabs. When we were little kids they were actually often quite racist, particularly the Mashriqi lot and I even got called the n-word sometimes but was luckily never really bullied as MENAs are midgets and I was usually within the top 1-3 in terms of height and rather boisterous. But when we hit our mid teens or so the racism pretty completely ceased and most Arabs were quite nice and by my college years what you say became apparent. Many would consider me a fellow Arab and be very welcoming and I have had many good Arab friends from all over the Arab world in my life.

Lmao you’re just regurgitating the same garbage you said in the last thread about Salafi terrorists in Indonesia. This confirms that you are a dirty mushrik pseudo-Salafi, you’re not upon the the Quran and Sunnah, you’re upon the Saudi manhaj and Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab’s distortions.

Also, who said I needed to answer a scum Wahhabi like you? You scum talk a big game but your people haven’t aided the Palestinians at all, instead your Salafi brothers are suicide bombing Mogadishu on the daily.

>B- bu- but they’re khawarij

Yes, you neo-Salafis are khawarij and that’s why no one likes you
You're mentally ill, seek help. All I asked was why do you not care about what happens to Uyghurs, Palestinians that pray in a mosque etc, seeing as you claim to be a muslim that follows the quran. As a member of the ummah, you have to at least show compassion and help if you can in the form of zakaat, yet you're here ranting about Salafis and still not answering my questions.

What in my post screams Khawarij to you? The fact that I said that I care about what happens to my muslim brothers and sisters?

I now know for a fact that you're a murtad who's trolling. You're even cursing in the month of ramadan while claiming to be a muslim subhan allah. The jig is up sxb, no one takes you seriously any more. Your rant reminds me of when a bum/junkie on the street is on his drugs spouting all kinds of nonsense. Baseless words with zero truth in them.

We're done here.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
You're mentally ill, seek help. All I asked was why do you not care about what happens to Uyghurs, Palestinians that pray in a mosque etc, seeing as you claim to be a muslim that follows the quran. As a member of the ummah, you have to at least show compassion and help if you can in the form of zakaat, yet you're here ranting about Salafis and still not answering my questions.

What in my post screams Khawarij to you? The fact that I said that I care about what happens to my muslim brothers and sisters?

I now know for a fact that you're a murtad who's trolling. You're even cursing in the month of ramadan while claiming to be a muslim subhan allah. The jig is up sxb, no one takes you seriously any more. Your rant reminds me of when a bum/junkie on the street is on his drugs spouting all kinds of nonsense. Baseless words with zero truth in them.

We're done here.

Lmao didn’t you say you weren’t going to respond anymore? What a lying, conniving rat. I don’t have time for Khawarij, Al Shabaab apologists like yourself. Go get the mental help you need

Based

VIP
Lmao didn’t you say you weren’t going to respond anymore? What a lying, conniving rat. I don’t have time for Khawarij, Al Shabaab apologists like yourself. Go get the mental help you need
He bodied you :russ: :dead: there's no point of replying he gave you hard facts.

Trending