Is Palestine an Arab cause or an Islamic cause?

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
The rohingya have been stateless for 4 years literally driven out of their homes by Buddhists in myanmar. I bet the people booty clapping for Palestinians haven’t even heard of them before today. :deadrose:

Bangladeshis, Indonesians and Malaysians are deporting Rohingyas yet they’ll turn around and say free Palestine. Bunch of virtue signaling

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What is the link between a Spanish singer, Chilean student, British superstar, English filmmaker, Swedish teacher, and speaking about Palestinians' suffering? Humanity and moral compass. If a poster switches your code off and on, then the problem is not with the cause but with you.

1620657028868.png
1620658460871.png

But nice try anyway

Last edited:
It became a muslim issue when they restricted acces and invaded the holy mosque. Yes, historically this was an ethnic issue, but us muslims should support muslim palestinians.

Arabs however, should be more active. They have the money, military strenght and most of all are the flipping NEIGHBOURS of palestine. They should be ashamed.

It became a muslim issue when they restricted acces and invaded the holy mosque. Yes, historically this was an ethnic issue, but us muslims should support muslim palestinians.

Arabs however, should be more active. They have the money, military strenght and most of all are the flipping NEIGHBOURS of palestine. They should be ashamed.
Gulf Royals sold their souls a long time ago for oil money.

I wonder if OP would react the same if the Ka’bah was attacked, since it’s fundamental structure and it’s construct was built at the behest of an Arab man via the commands of Allah (SWT)...

giphy.gif

Leftist/SJW Palestinians in America aren't representative of general Palestinian attitudes. Whilst it's obviously a struggle for a Palestinian homeland, local Palestinians have never shied away from framing their fight as Muslims protecting Aqsa.
The biggest threat to Israelis and most of Israeli deaths have come out of Gaza there’s nothing liberal or leftist about Gaza lol and Contrary to the pro Israeli Somalis I’ve seen videos of Palestinians in Gaza praying for Somalia and praising them too.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
@CryptoSomali you brain dead murtad you just proved his initial point

:russ::russ:

Absolute retard

View attachment 184212

Lmao you’re just like that @Al Muslim creature, talk a big game on Somalispot like the retarded keyboard jihadist you are but nowhere to be found fighting against zionist. Sitting comfortably in the west and larping
:mjlol:

He said Arab nationalism DIDN’T exist before the 20th century, but it actually did. I proved him wrong. Go improve your reading comprehension you smooth brain retard
BD0BD3F3-140D-4AA6-AB0C-5C3A877CEC25.jpeg

Now go back to being an Arab bootlicker :ftw9nwa:

I view it as a religious cause because Al-Aqsa is located there which every single Muslim has a say to it. I’d rather have a Palestinian ruling and safeguarding the holy land than these Zionist scums.

Lmao you’re just like that @Al Muslim creature, talk a big game on Somalispot like the retarded keyboard jihadist you are but nowhere to be found fighting against zionist. Sitting comfortably in the west and larping

He said Arab nationalism DIDN’T exist before the 20th century, but it actually did. I proved him wrong. Go improve your reading comprehension you smooth brain retard
View attachment 184215

Now go back to being an Arab bootlicker :ftw9nwa:

I don't expect you to understand how you proved his point after all you're the same retarded ape that insulted bukhari then tried praising imam nawawi's riyad saliheen while riyad saliheen has many references going back to bukhari itself

absolute brain dead you might aswell neck yourself, refuted many times, exposed many times, contradicted yourself many times..

Your damage control aint helping

:russ: :russ:

1620666735238.jpeg

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
I don't expect you to understand how you proved his point after all you're the same retarded ape that insulted bukhari then tried praising imam nawawi's riyad saliheen while riyad saliheen has many references going back to bukhari itself

absolute brain dead you might aswell neck yourself, refuted many times, exposed many times, contradicted yourself many times..

Your damage control aint helping

:russ: :russ:

View attachment 184221

Regg: You are forgetting that Arab nationalism didn’t exist before the mid-20th century

Me: Arabs revolting against the Ottomans since the 17th century was based on Arab nationalism

How is that me proving his point? In fact that’s a refutation. Go get your brain checked and learn how to comprehend basic english dumb f*ck, literally room temperature IQ
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
7D0F4920-D4B6-4873-A5E0-40E8A250B6B8.jpeg

I see why you’re so triggered, you’re pissed because I expose your dumb salafi cult for tampering with Imam An-Nawawi’s book. Imagine having to mistranslate and make additions to a classical book in order to fit your wahhabi narrative

Btw when are you gonna rush to Al Aqsa to defend it? Fake ass, larping Mujahid :deadosama:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
1/3 of Palestinians are Christian and rest are either muslims or secularist. They are cadaan wannabe. They don’t want nothin to do with ya abeed Afrikan as-sumal begging them when your country is shithole

What nonsense. I know many Orthodox Palestinians personally and they are not racist or anti "as-Sumal" by any stretch of the imagination and they deal with Israeli nonsense like the Muslims do. Most are not cadaan wannabes either and are proud of their Arab heritage. You are mistaking them for Lebanese Christians. Take all this from someone living in the Middle East and born and raised here.

Regg: You are forgetting that Arab nationalism didn’t exist before the mid-20th century

Me: Arabs revolting against the Ottomans since the 17th century was based on Arab nationalism

How is that me proving his point? In fact that’s a refutation. Go get your brain checked and learn how to comprehend basic english dumb f*ck, literally room temperature IQ
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
View attachment 184225

I see why you’re so triggered, you’re pissed because I expose your dumb salafi cult for tampering with Imam An-Nawawi’s book. Imagine having to mistranslate and make additions to a classical book in order to fit your wahhabi narrative

Btw when are you gonna rush to Al Aqsa to defend it? Fake ass, larping Mujahid :deadosama:

Thats not you just proving a point thats also you strawmaning @Regg point arab nationalism framework worldwide didn't full take into effect till 20 century after skyes picot agreement

Why would i be triggered from some depressed murtad destined for jahhanam you been exposed so many times

Last edited:

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Thats not you proving a point thats you strawmaning @Regg point arab nationalism framework worldwide didn't full take into effect till 20 century after skyes picot agreement

Why would i be triggered from some depressed murtad destined for jahhanam you been exposed so many times

You’re the murtad, wont reject the Saudi taghut because you worship Ayrabs.

Palestinians and the Arabs next to them only, has nothing to do with far away Muslim countries.

Somalia is the worst country in the world, we have much bigger things to worry about than a conflict on another continent.

I mean, what can you really do? Pray for them?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'd be a damned hypocrite if I say that I care about the Palestinians,
but the lives of civilians who were/are mistreated is heartbreaking,
independently if they are Jews or Arab Palestinians.

Hope that this conflict will one day cool off, and that they'd work out with better solutions than resentment and blood.

Trending