Is Palestine an Arab cause or an Islamic cause?

first and foremost we muslims are not attached to lands or buildings but to the deen od islam after that comes
the preservation of life. so if we ever find ourselves in a situation wher the circumstances threaten any of the above
we do hijra and this we get from the prophet himself who left his birthplace and location of the most holiest of
site to preserve his umah and deen for better days to come. it is nonsense to fight for palestine in the state we are in. irrespective of whether it is a religious cause or national and from the look of things it is national. you will all
need a visa to go to palestine even if it is liberated.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
It depends on how you view it nowadays. It initially started out under Arab nationalism though. The emphasis on Islam would come later on after the fall of Arab nationalism in the humiliating six-day war. Like how Somalis emphasise the ummah after they wrecked their guri.

What's amazing is how everyone accepts the severe abuse of human rights and borderline apartheid as long as Jews are doing it.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Biggest strawman, biggest sufi larper, biggest deceiver, biggest pussy also running away from all the people that confronted you on this forum

You've got alot titles

:obama:

Biggest coward, biggest homosexual, biggest Wahhabi larper, biggest liar and the biggest b*tch on this forum. I triggered you so much that you’ve stalked my every post like a little h0e. Keep coping pussy, i can tell you’re a wimp in real life :ftw9nwa:
:pachah1:

Biggest coward, biggest homosexual, biggest Wahhabi larper, biggest liar and the biggest b*tch on this forum. I triggered you so much that you’ve stalked my every post like a little h0e. Keep coping pussy, i can tell you’re a wimp in real life :ftw9nwa:
:pachah1:

believe me you haven't triggered anybody stop projecting the only real triggered person is you.

I swear i am already a " wahhabi" now i am a "wahhabi larper" loool confused ape

i can see weeks of frustration pouring out like a cornered rat ready to attack hahhaa

Most people are familiar with your deception by now after the numerous exposures you received

#exposed #keepcryingmurtad

:rejoice:

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
believe me you haven't triggered anybody stop projecting the only real triggered person is you.

I swear i am already a " wahhabi" now i am a "wahhabi larper" loool confused ape

i can see weeks of frustration pouring out like a cornered rat ready to attack hahhaa

Most people are familiar with your deception by now after the numerous exposures you received

#exposed #keepcryingmurtad

:rejoice:

Lmao, weren’t you the one b*tching under my thread, telling everyone to look at my post history because I got under your skin? What a triggered, sensitive, soyboi ape. I know your mother is ashamed of you :ftw9nwa: keeping seething subhuman

View attachment 184178

I’m seeing so many Palestinian females trying to dissociate from Islam and make it more of an Arab nationalist/secular cause. A huge slap in the face to the majority Muslim countries who side with Palestine solely on the basis of religion
Because all the Palestinians are muslim :wtf:

also, if you really break this down and look at history, this is really just jews vs muslims

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
neither aslong as the islamic sites aren't touched by the jew who cares the arabs have a f*ck ton of oil if they wanna liberate palestine so badly they can do so easily no problems

Lmao, weren’t you the one b*tching u
View attachment 184178

I’m seeing so many Palestinian females trying to dissociate from Islam and make it more of an Arab nationalist/secular cause. A huge slap in the face to the majority Muslim countries who side with Palestine solely on the basis of religion
I'm confused? Are you a muslim or not?

If you are muslim, then do you believe in the concept of the ummah? As muslims we should care for our brothers and sisters regardless of nationality. Whether they're Chinese, Palestinian, Sri Lankan or whatever. That's if you follow the Quran and Sunnah ofcourse. Judging by your previous posts, you're either a confused muslim or a lying/deceiving/disgusting murtad.

If you're a murtad, then you seriously have some issues being obsessed with a religion that you've left.

P.S. Change your damn profile picture, why the hell do you have a little girl as your profile picture? Thats very weird.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
I'm confused? Are you a muslim or not?

If you are muslim, then do you believe in the concept of the ummah? As muslims we should care for our brothers and sisters regardless of nationality. Whether they're Chinese, Palestinian, Sri Lankan or whatever. That's if you follow the Quran and Sunnah ofcourse. Judging by your previous posts, you're either a confused muslim or a lying/deceiving/disgusting murtad.

If you're a murtad, then you seriously have some issues being obsessed with a religion that you've left.

You’re the same guy who derailed my thread about Salafi terrorists in Indonesia. It’s clear you have nothing of value to add, you’re just a sad, filthy, deranged salafi who’s enraged because I keep exposing your cult of kufr and Najdi worship.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
why do y'all hate jews so much :damsel:
Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 5.02.10 PM.png

The palastines were the ones who signed the deal with UK to fight turks for independence, matter of fact you cant call ottaman empire just turks they were arabs in it, uk pulled a pro gamer move which they send many jews to them. they were all happy and shit. They all felt sad probably that you have these people who got oppressed by nazis who need some help so they welcomed them in. Nexting you know the same people are opressing you and guess what only turks are the one speaking against isreal. We all know where we headed more and more arabs will sign deal with isreal, palastine will be accused of mismanagement of money and people will say "you are on your own". There is one weakness isreal has that i discovered today. Those damn jew might be working hard to infiltrate all the goverment to be pro-isreal, all the news station to be pro-isreal, schools, companies you name it. They all want to compelete their zionism plan which is normilazation of isreal state one they normilaze it, it becomes anti-smatic to critizes. The weakess is that you can make the country pro-isreal but no the people. Eventually people will be sick of the pro-isreal, so they become anti-isreal which will turn into terrorist apprieted states. Then we going to have new rising leader which will carry out the unfinished job of Hitler. With those damn jews gone worlds going to be more peacefull place.

Most of you will not care about it but there are a jewish people in east africa, they are gaining more power thanks to isreal. With somalia being in a stratical place is matter of time those damn jews show up to our land claiming to be Somali.

You’re the same guy who derailed my thread about Salafi terrorists in Indonesia. It’s clear you have nothing of value to add, you’re just a sad, filthy, deranged salafi who’s enraged because I keep exposing your cult of kufr and Najdi worship.
I'm not Salafi, and you didn't answer my question. Instead you chose to resort to name calling during Ramadan, well done brother. Are you a murtad or a muslim? Answer the damn question.

Also do you follow the Quran and Sunnah? If so do you not see any muslim as your equal? Why do you not have any morals when it comes to Palestinians who literally got assaulted while they were praying in a mosque? Only a kafir wouldn't care.

If you fail to answer these questions, then we can conclude that you're just a sad murtad who's mentally challenged enough to pretend as a muslim on a forum.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
I'm not Salafi, and you didn't answer my question. Instead you chose to resort to name calling during Ramadan, well done brother. Are you a murtad or a muslim? Answer the damn question.

Also do you follow the Quran and Sunnah? If so do you not see any muslim as your equal? Why do you not have any morals when it comes to Palestinians who literally got assaulted while they were praying in a mosque? Only a kafir wouldn't care.

If you fail to answer these questions, then we can conclude that you're just a sad murtad who's mentally challenged enough to pretend as a muslim on a forum.

Not Salafi yet you keep defending them lmao piss off

Trending

Latest posts