Is Palestine an Arab cause or an Islamic cause?

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
5E98550C-6CF9-484D-9208-B7AAB868D181.jpeg

I’m seeing so many Palestinian females trying to dissociate from Islam and make it more of an Arab nationalist/secular cause. A huge slap in the face to the majority Muslim countries who side with Palestine solely on the basis of religion

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Its a religious cause for muslims and for non muslim pales-tines its a palestine cause, it is there land too that the jews are taking over.

I’ve always said it’s an issue that involves only middle Easterners and now you’re hearing it straight from the donkey’s mouth. :banderas::chrisfreshhah:

1/3 of Palestinians are Christian and rest are either muslims or secularist. They are cadaan wannabe. They don’t want nothin to do with ya abeed Afrikan as-sumal begging them when your country is shithole

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is NOT a religious cause. The Yahuud are not persecuting them to Not pray or practice their religion. This is a political war over land.

Last edited:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Again with your shameless subversion. Of course it is an Islamic issue, Al Quds is our holy site as much as it is for any other Muslims. Most importantly they are Muslims and are our brothers, you posting some random twitter screenshot doesn't change anything and just highlights how pathetic your attempts at division are.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Zionists continue to eat away at Palestine and Arab bootlickers like @Al Muslim are still crying behind a keyboard instead of helping liberate them :ftw9nwa:

No Somali mujahideen coming to the rescue any time soon
:mjlol:

Leftist/SJW Palestinians in America aren't representative of general Palestinian attitudes. Whilst it's obviously a struggle for a Palestinian homeland, local Palestinians have never shied away from framing their fight as Muslims protecting Aqsa.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Zionists continue to eat away at Palestine and Arab bootlickers like @Al Muslim are still crying behind a keyboard instead of helping liberate them :ftw9nwa:

No Somali mujahideen coming to the rescue any time soon
:mjlol:

COPE murtard. You are despised by Somalis, you shouldn't be on Somalispot you should be on ethio forums with your kind.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When are you gonna get from behind your phone screen and fight for the Palestinians? Wallahi they’ll send your 68 IQ ass back to Minnesota

:dead:

All that tough talk on somalispot and no action :russ:

Huuno u sound very tuff but your profile pic is

1620655769757.png

1620655945299.png

They only claim Islam to garner support from Muslims because we are a big ummah, the rest of the time they play up to their wE wUz WhItE.
There are plenty of other crises happening in countries like ours where the victims are mainly Muslim and actually need help but nobody cares about their struggles.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
You are forgetting that Arab nationalism (nationalism is a British invented ‘divide and conquer’ strategic) didn’t exist before the mid 20th century. Before that, it was described as the Muslim land and it will always be a Muslim land.

Keep coping.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
You are forgetting that Arab nationalism (nationalism is a British invented ‘divide and conquer’ strategic) didn’t exist before the mid 20th century. Before it, it was described as the Muslim land and it will always be a Muslim land.

Keep coping.

You need a lesson in history. Arab nationalism came into existence to combat Ottoman dominance in Arabia, with the help of British they were able to defeat the Turks once and for all. That was before the 20th century

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
You need a lesson in history. Arab nationalism came into existence to combat Ottoman dominance in Arabia, with the help of British they were able to defeat the Turks once and for all. That was before the 20th century
You just proved my point.

They only claim Islam to garner support from Muslims because we are a big ummah, the rest of the time they play up to their wE wUz WhItE.
There are plenty of other crises happening in countries like ours where the victims are mainly Muslim and actually need help but nobody cares about their struggles.
The rohingya have been stateless for 4 years literally driven out of their homes by Buddhists in myanmar. I bet the people booty clapping for Palestinians haven’t even heard of them before today. :deadrose:

Trending

Latest posts