Is Palestine a holy cause?

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
:westbrookwtf: is that even a question ?
Yes its a holy Muslim site ..thrid holiest mosque..but i need to solve my own issues first ..i need to fix and liberate Somalia first before i think about Palestine

Does it make it holier than any other place around e.g. the Kaaba?

Anas Ibn Malik (Allah be pleased with him) relates that the Messenger of God (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, as part of a longer narration, “… his prayer in Masjid Al-Aqsa is akin to fifty thousand prayers…”

Macalin M

Out here
Hmmm, how do the women look?

I jest, I jest. Palestine are fighting a losing battle. We all knew Israel would take over one day. They seem to be ready to take it all by the end of this year.

Hmmm, how do the women look?

I jest, I jest. Palestine are fighting a losing battle. We all knew Israel would take over one day. They seem to be ready to take it all by the end of this year.

Its the sad truth so can all these UK Xalimo sjws warriors change their bio from #freepalestine to #greatersomaliweyn

The Palestinians don't do themselves any favours. Can't get their house in order. And to be frank they can be very narrow minded and close minded. These people won't even let Jews pray in silence at the haram Al sharif without screaming and hollering.

Frankly there are bigger issues at the. Moment than Palestine. Palestine is old news now

I visited Cisjordania and Occupied Palestine and Jerusalem and I have done the pilgrimage to Al-Aqsa, it is sad to see the most history-charged and religiously important place for mankind in a delicate situation like this. i could see all the suffering that faces the Palestinians. This land is a complete mess in the community level. But, I will help Somalia first.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm neutral on this conflict, jews are obviously problematic, but i wouldn't lose sleep over people wouldn't care about our plight as somalis

I hate oppression of any kind. I don't like to see people abused so I feel sorry for the Palestinians, but I also feel sorry for Aborigines, AAs and all other oppressed people.

Somalis cannot do anything for Palestine. We have to fix our country which is actually worst than Palestine.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Do you really think a Palestinian or Arabs in general gives a shit about NFD,K5 or Somalis In general? Then why should I give a shit about them?

Tiny Israel beat 5 Arab countries in a 6 day war. Wallahi Arabs are dayuus :mjlol:

Trending