Is our generation of Somalis marrying other tribes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam anti qabil mixing, because I believe it always causes internal family feuds, whereas you would never have such problems with a tolka, that said nobody in my family nobody listened to, my friends laugh at me when I tell them that

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Most probably will marry ajanabi.My descendants genepool needs a little diversity or else I will have an autistic child that looks like that Captain Philips nigga :bell:

Yep people our age don't have any problem with it from what I've seen, and there's a lot of different qabils in my fam, but some of the parents (who are of the older generation) still have issues with it and would prefer that their children would marry within their qabil.

Mostly issaaq parents are obsessed with qabil. The rest of us are chill, Somali is Somali. Just no Lander bs

Lol not true, people our age dgaf about qabil, but the parents surely do. My friend's sister married an mj guy and his family don't like her at all because she's hawiye :childplease: The older generation are obsessed with qabil, regardless of whichever one they are. Otherwise Somalia wouldn't be in the state that it's currently in.

My dad says anyone but Hawiye and both his bffs are hawiye... I don't get it either. Hawiyes I've met are some of the nicest people I've ever met. To hell with this qabil nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need a little more genetic diversity. It's best to marry a different different sub clan + imo, that way your kids get an actual reer abti.

At this point I think they'd be grateful regardless of clan lol

I'm shocked people are still prevented from marrying outside of their own or specific clans

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
If you're afraid of birthing Barkhad Abdi then that says a lot about you visually :bell:
I think the Barkhad comment got you triggered little nigga:mjlol:

My original post was about genetic diversity and not being inbred(which causes autism) and all you want to talk about is Barkhad:chrisfreshhah:

There is no point for me to hype myself to a bunch of randoms on the internet.If you choose to believe I look like motherfucking Shrek then you're most definitely entitled to your opinion :manny:

I think the Barkhad comment got you triggered little nigga:mjlol:

My original post was about genetic diversity and not being inbred(which causes autism) and all you want to talk about is Barkhad:chrisfreshhah:

There is no point for me to hype myself to a bunch of randoms on the internet.If you choose to believe I look like motherfucking Shrek then you're most definitely entitled to your opinion :manny:
You remind me of @CrazyWadaad . Are you him? He was also a Isaaq Habar Awal guy from Toronto that loves Xabeshi women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending