Is North Africa the greatest region of Africa?

Greatest?

• Yes

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After this Sudani girl said NA has contributed nothing

This guy made a thread showing the achievements of North Africa and claimed it is the greatest region in Africa.

I’ll be honest the history is quite impressive, not sure if I agree though. What do you think?

Apollo

VIP
Southern Africa is the most developed region of Africa.

Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe (pre-Mugabe), and last but not least South Africa. Even Angola is doing well.

Also I think he’s talking about historical greatness mainly. Does NA have the richest history in Africa?

World

VIP
Also I think he’s talking about historical greatness mainly. Does NA have the richest history in Africa?
History, of course. SSA doesn’t have much history compared to North Africa. Even Ethiopia or w/e pales compared to North Africa.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
In comparison to other African regions, it's not incorrect to state that North Africa is the most affulent.

upload_2019-3-29_17-29-27.png

Besides small island nations and countries where white colonial descendants harbor the overrwhelming amount of the wealth, the North Africa region is the most economically stable in all of Africa. Sure, they're definitely controversial with their abuse of sub-Saharan Africans, but they're still pretty rich (out of all of Africa).

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
upload_2019-3-29_17-39-11.png

All of North Africa shows up here. Southern Africa is doing pretty well, too, not gonna lie. Why are we bringing down our fellow African countries? They're doing great, mashallah.

EDIT: I just realized that Sudan is technically North African, lol. I'm not going to count them, though, since the girl attacking North Africa was Sudanese.

The reality is North Africa does have the most impressive history not just in Africa, but also rivals other World civilisations as well, most notably Ancient Egypt & others like Numidia, Ancient Mauritania & Carthage etc.

Plus, they're the most developed region on the continent; South Africa, Namibia & other Southern African states don't count because they were built by Whites/Afrikaaners.

The reality is North Africa does have the most impressive history not just in Africa, but also rivals other World civilisations as well, most notably Ancient Egypt & others like Numidia, Ancient Mauritania & Carthage etc.

Plus, they're the most developed region on the continent; South Africa, Namibia & other Southern African states don't count because they were built by Whites/Afrikaaners.
Why do you think that is?
Geographical advantages I feel.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Historically, yes.

Present times, no.

That girl is an ignorant and should’ve read history first before getting embarassed by them.

Why do you think that is?
Geographical advantages I feel.
Geography played a major factor tbh.

However, Ancient Somalia had access to the outside world via the coast, but there's no impressive civilisation to speak off in Somaliweyn. Only Ancient Abysinnia(Ethiopia) had the impressive history in the HOA.

Fucking disgusting. Why is Somali twitter the way it is? Is that what happens when you leave gabdho to themselves or what???

I back North Africa in this beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending