Is North Africa the greatest region of Africa?

Greatest?

• Yes

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking disgusting. Why is Somali twitter the way it is? Is that what happens when you leave gabdho to themselves or what???

I back North Africa in this beef.

You know there's no hope for these Low iq inbred s when they don't even know what an Arab is.
:heh:

Calling native Africans "colonisers" lmao
:snoop:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
QTIPOC? :faysalwtf: They making up new terms everyday.

upload_2019-3-29_19-11-42.png

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Ever think for a moment that we don't claim you, sharmoota?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Many do still, due to wanting to be related to the Prophet(PBUH), but at the same time many don't falsely claim the Arab identity.

Many North Africans (Algerians and Moroccans, to be precise) at my school actually call themselves Berbers over Arabs, if we're being honest here. Now, it's true that some of them are genuine self-haters and deny any sort of attachment to the stigmatized label of "Arab", but others actually claim to speak the Berber tongue and partake in the Amazigh culture, so there's that.

World

VIP
Geography played a major factor tbh.

However, Ancient Somalia had access to the outside world via the coast, but there's no impressive civilisation to speak off in Somaliweyn. Only Ancient Abysinnia(Ethiopia) had the impressive history in the HOA.
You can’t compare having access to the Mediterranean to the Indian Ocean you self hater. I’m tired of reading your shit. Even Abyssinia didn’t have anything impressive.

Many North Africans (Algerians and Moroccans, to be precise) at my school actually call themselves Berbers over Arabs, if we're being honest here. It's true that some of them are genuine self-haters and deny any sort of attachment to the stigmatized label of "Arab" but others actually claim to speak the Berber tongue and partake in the Amazigh culture, so there's that.
Same with the North Africans(Moroccans & Algerians) i know who simply identify as "Berber" or "North African". It's usually the older generation, just like other older Muslims that like to lie to themselves to feel closer to the Prophet(PBUH).

:mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
Same with the North Africans(Moroccans & Algerians) i know. It's usually the older generation, just like other Muslims that like to lie to themselves to feel closer to the Prophet(PBUH).

I want to take down all the lies from the Darod wikipedia page about him being an Arab, but then these autistic wiki scumbags will claim ''original research'', ''pseudo science'' and appeal to shitty written sources about him being Arab. There is no way out. :vo3yidw:

Tukraq

VIP
yeah a oil less desert isn't the best region in Africa in my eyes:manny:
congo is the most naturally blessed:lolbron:
South Africa is the most developed:ooh:
they talk about how caddans built South Africa as if they didn't build up Algeria(France) and those other North African countries like Egypt(British):drakelaugh: historically you guys can point to Carthage and Egypt but the current inhabitants have no relations to those peoples so really not their history:chrisfreshhah:

yeah a oil less desert isn't the best region in Africa in my eyes:manny:
congo is the most naturally blessed:lolbron:
South Africa is the most developed:ooh:
they talk about how caddans built South Africa as if they didn't build up Algeria(France) and those other North African countries like Egypt(British):drakelaugh: historically you guys can point to Carthage and Egypt but the current inhabitants have no relations to those peoples so really not their history:chrisfreshhah:
Parts of Algeria looks like copy of Paris so yes the French built it but these guys are downplaying other Africans for no reason lol Botswana is not built by whites prove me wrong!

All I see is a bunch of losers from shithole Africa arguing about who’s better while they live in the West.
Lol that reminds me once in my history class an Ethiopian and a Sudanese were arguing which country is better they asked our teacher and he laughed his ass off

Well technically we Somalis are 'North East Africans'

Plus lots of Cushites like the Beja are native North Africans.

The greatest history is in North East Africa. It includes: Punt, Nubia, Cush, Kerma, the original ancient Egyptians Kingdom which originated in Upper Egypt.

Just putting it out there

:trumpsmirk:

Tukraq

VIP
Well technically we Somalis are 'North East Africans'

Plus lots of Cushites like the Beja are native North Africans.

The greatest history is in North East Africa. It includes: Punt, Nubia, Cush, Kerma, the original ancient Egyptians Kingdom which originated in Upper Egypt.

Just putting it out there

:trumpsmirk:
part of Somalia is south of the equator and farther south than all of west Africa:sass2:

and countries like central African republic:sass1:
so defiantly not North Africa :mjohreally:

Many North Africans (Algerians and Moroccans, to be precise) at my school actually call themselves Berbers over Arabs, if we're being honest here. Now, it's true that some of them are genuine self-haters and deny any sort of attachment to the stigmatized label of "Arab", but others actually claim to speak the Berber tongue and partake in the Amazigh culture, so there's that.
Yes, despite them speaking Arabic,French, and English and praticing Sunni Muslim/Roman Catholic, my family just considered themselves Berber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts