Is nature our blue chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MuslimManme

Walaahi i appreciate you posting different Surah quotes. Thank you. For some reason i am ignorant of Quran, yet i love some Surahs instictively. Such as Surah Ta ha! I love it! Tonite i am going to read its entire translation to see why i love it! :)
Sister I recommend nouman ali khan's tafsir and I recommend qiyam Ul layl because it increases understanding

I agree with your statement. I was drawn to certain surahs at different stages and I would find myself obsessed with one surah for months

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sister I recommend nouman ali khan's tafsir and I recommend qiyam Ul layl because it increases understanding

I agree with your statement. I was drawn to certain surahs at different stages and I would find myself obsessed with one surah for months

I used to like Mr. Khan but after his sexual scandal, i find it hard to watch his khutbaahs. My heart is contaminated with judgement., So i watch Mufti menk Ismail instead. Sheikh Yasir Qadhi

I used to like Mr. Khan but after his sexual scandal, i find it hard to watch his khutbaahs. My heart is contaminated with judgement., So i watch Mufti menk Ismail instead. Sheikh Yasir Qadhi
Fair enough although I believe that much of that is a set up

But here's a link you can use to increase your islamic knowledge. One for tafsir and one for other islamic sciences

http://www.islamicstudies.info/tafheem.php?sura=1&verse=1&to=7

https://siiasi.org

In the meanwhile continue to read on your own as well and ask Allah in your duas and listen to quran. Islam is not a scholastic privilege but scholarship opens up a new door to its ingestion when combined with sincerety.

No. I think the facts speak for themselves. There are more Whites and Blacks in population wise. That means there are more Whites raised in a single parent house hold that blacks, then WHY are Black majority in prison?

Sure the single fatherhood is a factor, but a small factor in my opinion. i think every race has a "culture" which a fancy word for corrupt inherent nature.
It plays a huge role in the success of the children. Statistics always show how a kid from a single parent family fare worse in many key areas.
b2465_chart8.gif

Its different since
Black am have the highest rates of fatherlessness and poverty . Poverty means ghetto so a fatherless kid in the ghetto fares much worse than a fatherless kid in the suburb. Add to that the bad culture they inherited from slavery and the bad environment most have grown up in and that spells disaster.

Single parent whites don’t always come from ghettos and since a good percentage of the 28.6% is middle class, the white women makes sure to raise there kids in a relatively good neighborhood just like Obama's mother did.

If you want to simplify their issue to their corrupt nature then so be it. This argument also accepts the inferiority argument made the same ppl who say this. They'd also lump your ppl with this as well so idk why you allow yourself to hold such opinions from ppl that also regards you as inferior.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It plays a huge role in the success of the children. Statistics always show how a kid from a single parent family fare worse in many key areas.
View attachment 47275
Its different since
Black am have the highest rates of fatherlessness and poverty . Poverty means ghetto so a fatherless kid in the ghetto fares much worse than a fatherless kid in the suburb. Add to that the bad culture they inherited from slavery and the bad environment most have grown up in and that spells disaster.

Single parent whites don’t always come from ghettos and since a good percentage of the 28.6% is middle class, the white women makes sure to raise there kids in a relatively good neighborhood just like Obama's mother did.

If you want to simplify their issue to their corrupt nature then so be it. This argument also accepts the inferiority argument made the same ppl who say this. They'd also lump your ppl with this as well so idk why you allow yourself to hold such opinions from ppl that also regards you as inferior.

Geko

I just REFUSE people who dont want to take personal responsibility. Black people need to take personal responsibility. Thats all. They need to do what the single white female mothers do. Work hard, smile fake, get along with people, keep a job and dream. U can take welfare if u want, but do it smart. U can live in the Ghetto and guard your children like a hawk. It all depends on the parent single or couple!

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
MuslimManme

Walaahi i appreciate you posting different Surah quotes. Thank you. For some reason i am ignorant of Quran, yet i love some Surahs instictively. Such as Surah Ta ha! I love it! Tonite i am going to read its entire translation to see why i love it! :)
Its a beautiful surah. Omar R.A read the first 6 verses and became muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts