Is nature our blue chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are we programmed by our nature to behave and act exactly a certain way when faced with various situations? I was watching this News Morning show about this Black Man in America who was falsely imprisoned for 30 years. The black anchor lady said to the now free ex prisoner, slavery never ended in America. First, there was slavery, then lynching, then segregation, later Jim Crow, and today it is the Prisons.

So i was forced to ask myself. WHY? Why are the Whites not equally facing the same mass prison incarceration as the blacks? What is about the Black race that is first, dumb, then kidnapped for slavery. Sure it is not a fault of their own when being kidnapped by fellow Africans, and sold off-- but still dumb enough to go through it. OR i should say, unlucky or unfortunate enough. Then, they are a free people, and suddenly they are picked on, segregated, lynched, hanged, burned, segregated, and finally today in mass prison lock up. Why? Is the Black man's nature particularly suited to be controlled, and monitored like a wild animal???Is it for their own good? Certainly, the continent of Africa does not seriously display a Nature of advancement, civility or at the very basic, sanitary. The average African city streets is dirty, and disgusting. Not a single African nation that is governed smoothly like the western first world nations. So what is about the black mans nature that makes him unlucky? Is his nature already pre-determined? Does the Black man have a choice in his life span of unsavory dealings, or copious amount of bad luck? Even in Shakespeare's Othello; The black man also known AS THE MOOR, is seen as unstable, short tempered, and, violent. In the end he kills his beloved just because a clever English man manipulated him like a melodious string of harp. Even though Shakespeare clearly describes Othello as an honorable man.

Another more higher honorable man is the Prophet Musa, PBUH, a favorite of Allaah swt. According to both Islam and Christianity, Prophet Musa PBUH had the complexion of a brown man. Not exactly a Black man but not also an Arab or a Jew or White. Prophet Musa Pbuh also had a certain nature that was unconquerable. Although raised by the Pharaoh himself, a life of luxury, and Deliciousness since an infant baby in a basket, yet at his early adulthood, he once saw a Pharaoh soldier fight with a Jew man. Normal Instincts would dictate Prophet Musa PBUH to support the Soldier. Although himself a Jew, he doesn't know that. As far he is concerned, he is an equal son of a Pharaoh. But why did Musa PBUH punch the soldier, one single strong punch to send him to his death? Why? How ? Did Nature intervene? Mind you, this is a prophet of ALLAH SWT, who is protected, and destined for prophet -hood regardless of the small details of this accidental murder.Speaking for Jews, Prophet Musa PBUH is the same prophet who was sent to free the Jews from enslavement! Although the Jews are considered the chosen race, their misfortunes through History is amazing. They have suffered persecution and mass genocide worst of than the Blacks. Why is this? Is there Nature particularly irksome to ALL humanity that has made them the target of such venom???

Can we really help our Nature? Another reminder comes to mind. The story of the Frog,and a Scorpion. The Scorpion asks the Frog to help him cross the river, the Frog hesitates for a quite a bit, and eventually agrees. Midway the river, sure enough the Scorpion had a good delicious bite at the Frogs delicate, and tender wet neck. Both end up drowning. Did the Scorpion anticipate this? Surely if the Scorpion knew this ahead of time, he would not even bother asking the Frog to help him cross the river, because, why should he? If he is going to die anyway. Was it better for the Scorpion to just jump in the river, and end it all? Commit suicide? But is it in the nature of the Scorpion to kill itself??? I say, NO.

Recently a famous fashion icon of women's bags committed suicide. Kate Spade. Yes, she was wealthy, and White, the typical demographic likely to commit suicide, despite everything else they have, others would kill to have. Is the nature of White people killing themselves in their nature, as Black people being violent, or end up in jail???

Are we as individuals, right now, look at yourself in the mirror. Are you a slave of your own Nature????Is Nature our blue chip programming us according to a larger all knowing maker???? Are we doomed? Is there Hope? Yes, i think there is Hope. I believe Allaah swt, our maker sent us to earth to cleans ourselves of our nature. I believe God almighty was so displeased with Prophet Adam PBUH for breaking the rule of God that God sent his prophet and his children to earth to cleans themselves of their own individual nature. Get it over with. That way, when we die, and go to hell or heaven, our ultimate destiny will be Heaven. (that is if you are a Muslim, inshallaah for you need the mercy of Prophet Muhammad pbuh spoken for his muslim ummah behalf to be saved- Allaah swt knows best)

In the end, we will be OK. Here on earth we are sanitizing our sinful self-N-A-T-U-R-E. Each one of us is getting rid of their own dirty nature here on earth, and hopefully when we pass, and go beyond, we are pure enough, AND FIT ENOUGH to meet our Maker, our creator Subhaanaah waa taaclaa. Just make sure you do your Tobaahs, your Subnaah Alaaahs and your Alhamdhulilaahs.

Jazak-Alaaah

Last edited:
Are we programmed by our nature to behave and act exactly a certain way when faced with various situations? I was watching this News Morning show about this Black Man in America who was falsely imprisoned for 30 years. The black anchor lady said to the now free ex prisoner, slavery never ended in America. First, there was slavery, then lynching, then segregation, later Jim Crow, and today it is the Prisons.

So i was forced to ask myself. WHY? Why are the Whites not equally facing the same mass prison incarceration as the blacks? What is about the Black race that is first, dumb, then kidnapped for slavery. Sure it is not a fault of their own when being kidnapped by fellow Africans, and sold off-- but still dumb enough to go through it. OR i should say, unlucky or unfortunate enough. Then, they are a free people, and suddenly they are picked on, segregated, lynched, hanged, burned, segregated, and finally today in mass prison lock up. Why? Is the Black man's nature particularly suited to be controlled, and monitored like a wild animal???Is it for their own good? Certainly, the continent of Africa does not seriously display a Nature of advancement, civility or at the very basic, sanitary. The average African city streets is dirty, and disgusting. Not a single African nation that is governed smoothly like the western first world nations. So what is about the black mans nature that makes him unlucky? Is his nature already pre-determined? Does the Black man have a choice in his life span of unsavory dealings, or copious amount of bad luck? Even in Shakespeare's Othello; The black man also known AS THE MOOR, is seen as unstable, short tempered, and, violent. In the end he kills his beloved just because a clever English man manipulated him like a melodious string of harp. Even though Shakespeare clearly describes Othello as an honorable man.

Another more higher honorable man is the Prophet Musa, PBUH, a favorite of Allaah swt. According to both Islam and Christianity, Prophet Musa PBUH had the complexion of a brown man. Not exactly a Black man but not also an Arab or a Jew or White. Prophet Musa Pbuh also had a certain nature that was unconquerable. Although raised by the Pharaoh himself, a life of luxury, and Deliciousness since an infant baby in a basket, yet at his early adulthood, he once saw a Pharaoh soldier fight with a Jew man. Normal Instincts would dictate Prophet Musa PBUH to support the Soldier. Although himself a Jew, he doesn't know that. As far he is concerned, he is an equal son of a Pharaoh. But why did Musa PBUH punch the soldier, one single strong punch to send him to his death? Why? How ? Did Nature intervene? Mind you, this is a prophet of ALLAH SWT, who is protected, and destined for prophet -hood regardless of the small details of this accidental murder.Speaking for Jews, Prophet Musa PBUH is the same prophet who was sent to free the Jews from enslavement! Although the Jews are considered the chosen race, their misfortunes through History is amazing. They have suffered persecution and mass genocide worst of than the Blacks. Why is this? Is there Nature particularly irksome to ALL humanity that has made them the target of such venom???

Can we really help our Nature? Another reminder comes to mind. The story of the Frog,and a Scorpion. The Scorpion asks the Frog to help him cross the river, the Frog hesitates for a quite a bit, and eventually agrees. Midway the river, sure enough the Scorpion had a good delicious bite at the Frogs delicate, and tender wet neck. Both end up drowning. Did the Scorpion anticipate this? Surely if the Scorpion knew this ahead of time, he would not even bother asking the Frog to help him cross the river, because, why should he? If he is going to die anyway. Was it better for the Scorpion to just jump in the river, and end it all? Commit suicide? But is it in the nature of the Scorpion to kill itself??? I say, NO.

Recently a famous fashion icon of women's bags committed suicide. Kate Spade. Yes, she was wealthy, and White, the typical demographic likely to commit suicide, despite everything else they have, others would kill to have. Is the nature of White people killing themselves in their nature, as Black people being violent, or end up in jail???

Are we as individuals, right now, look at yourself in the mirror. Are you a slave of your own Nature????Is Nature our blue chip programming us according to a larger all knowing maker???? Are we doomed? Is there Hope? Yes, i think there is Hope. I believe Allaah swt, our maker sent us to earth to cleans ourselves of our nature. I believe God almighty was so displeased with Prophet Adam PBUH for breaking the rule of God that God sent his prophet and his children to earth to cleans themselves of their own individual nature. Get it over with. That way, when we die, and go to hell or heaven, our ultimate destiny will be Heaven. (that is if you are a Muslim, inshallaah for you need the mercy of Prophet Muhammad pbuh spoken for his muslim ummah behalf to be saved- Allaah swt knows best)

In the end, we will be OK. Here on earth we are sanitizing our sinful self-N-A-T-U-R-E. Each one of us is getting rid of their own dirty nature here on earth, and hopefully when we pass, and go beyond, we are pure enough, AND FIT ENOUGH to meet our Maker, our creator Subhaanaah waa taaclaa. Just make sure you do your Tobaahs, your Subnaah Alaaahs and your Alhamdhulilaahs.

Jazak-Alaaah

The prophet s.a.w said musa resembled the people of az-zutt means sudan and some narration say he is brown man with curly hair....lakin the problem is black people tend to do crime there is no excuse for it and they are kaafirs I couldn't care because if u stay away from fitnah u will be good!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The prophet s.a.w said musa resembled the people of az-zutt means sudan and some narration say he is brown man with curly hair....lakin the problem is black people tend to do crime there is no excuse for it and they are kaafirs I couldn't care because if u stay away from fitnah u will be good!

"if u stay away from fitnah u will be good!"

I agree. 100%

If you are lucky enough to be a Muslim, you will be guided, but still the nature creeps in slowly if not forcefully!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guess what? Sheydaan also uses your nature to manipulate you! Caudubilaahi minaa sheeydaani rajiim

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is somalispot average poster a teenage retard? I wrote a compelling article and no one notices it? Too deep for ya? lol I am disappointed

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sorry, i wont summarize my standard! looool

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
@Basra. people are cowards. They dont like to be reminded of death. Why we are here. Our purpose. Etc

They like to gossip and talk about qabiil ,country, Money, Gender issues, politics, Sports etc

3 ciyaal ee heesataa laakiin kindergarten maba ka soo qaado. Waxaan ka rajaynayaa in oo shaqo fiican heesato iyo wax badan ee baratay because if not saan waa xaaq darro.

I know she sounds like mature woman but I don't believe she has children waa been waa naag yar!!

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Jazak-Alaaah

Nature is the creation of allah, some are passion slaves in this dunya and some are unlucky if that makes sense. So, Muslims are the lucky ones.

Nature is the creation of allah, some are passion slaves in this dunya and some are unlucky if that makes sense. So, Muslims are the lucky ones.
I get what Basra means in that each of us has evil elements in our soul that has to be purified

"Qad aflaha man zak aha. Wa qad khabA Man dasaha "

Allah is tayyib quddus and nur and we remember countless instances where no man can see the Lord and live. So imagine the trauma that life represents in that it represents a barrier between us and seeing our Lord. Imagine that living and all the experiences within it is an obstacle and a veil between our true selves meeting our maker.

In that case, seeing Allah becomes a beautiful endeavor because it's the only way to rectify what Basra is referring to.

"Seeing" Allah is an objective that is the quintessence of Deen. Al ihsan is to see the one who entire cosmos would be obliterated if they come an inch closet to a veil they have not been given permission to l.

The human soul is a massive reality. In fact Allah tells us more about himself, his angels, his books and his commands than he does about our own soul. He informs us about what will rectify it bUT he doesn't inform us of what "it" is in its totality beyond the fact that we all have one

Subhanallah

(Sahih International)
And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about the soul. Say, "The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little."

-Sura Al-Isra', Ayah 85

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I get what Basra means in that each of us has evil elements in our soul that has to be purified

"Qad aflaha man zak aha. Wa qad khabA Man dasaha "

Allah is tayyib quddus and nur and we remember countless instances where no man can see the Lord and live. So imagine the trauma that life represents in that it represents a barrier between us and seeing our Lord. Imagine that living and all the experiences within it is an obstacle and a veil between our true selves meeting our maker.

In that case, seeing Allah becomes a beautiful endeavor because it's the only way to rectify what Basra is referring to.

"Seeing" Allah is an objective that is the quintessence of Deen. Al ihsan is to see the one who entire cosmos would be obliterated if they come an inch closet to a veil they have not been given permission to l.

The human soul is a massive reality. In fact Allah tells us more about himself, his angels, his books and his commands than he does about our own soul. He informs us about what will rectify it bUT he doesn't inform us of what "it" is in its totality beyond the fact that we all have one

Subhanallah

(Sahih International)
And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about the soul. Say, "The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little."

-Sura Al-Isra', Ayah 85

MuslimManme

Walaahi i appreciate you posting different Surah quotes. Thank you. For some reason i am ignorant of Quran, yet i love some Surahs instictively. Such as Surah Ta ha! I love it! Tonite i am going to read its entire translation to see why i love it! :)

Why are the Whites not equally facing the same mass prison incarceration as the blacks?
Single parent families is the highest among black americans with no father around. These broken families leads to kids without direction and therefore have a higher chance of dropping out, staying poor and going to jail.

The ghettos they live in also breeds a bad mentality for a persons growth. Some have accepted a victim mentality and say the system is against them others find shortcuts like drugs etc.

Their culture also has alot of elements that are counterproductive to success. Many of this comes from having 400 years of slavery.

So a bad environment coupled with no strong father figure and elements of bad culture they inherited from their pasts leads to the high incarceration rate not only in blacks but also can be seen in Somalis.

Each of your questions needs a lengthy response like this. It's not all black and white. There's multiple factors affecting them and you'll have to look at them holistically. Not just boom, " low IQ is the reason" which many on here do , that's too simplistic for such a complex issue.:ohhhdamn:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Single parent families is the highest among black americans with no father around. These broken families leads to kids without direction and therefore have a higher chance of dropping out, staying poor and going to jail.

The ghettos they live in also breeds a bad mentality for a persons growth. Some have accepted a victim mentality and say the system is against them others find shortcuts like drugs etc.

Their culture also has alot of elements that are counterproductive to success. Many of this comes from having 400 years of slavery.

So a bad environment coupled with no strong father figure and elements of bad culture they inherited from their pasts leads to the high incarceration rate not only in blacks but also can be seen in Somalis.

Each of your questions needs a lengthy response like this. It's not all black and white. There's multiple factors affecting them and you'll have to look at them holistically. Not just boom, " low IQ is the reason" which many on here do , that's too simplistic for such a complex issue.:ohhhdamn:

No. I think the facts speak for themselves. There are more Whites and Blacks in population wise. That means there are more Whites raised in a single parent house hold that blacks, then WHY are Black majority in prison?

Sure the single fatherhood is a factor, but a small factor in my opinion. i think every race has a "culture" which a fancy word for corrupt inherent nature.

You are right because if we look at the cousins of African Americans in West Africa, they have produced some of the most eminent islamic and secular scholars and that culture of oppression is not internalized by the West African population

But there is a spiritual reality to the oppression of the western black man and there will be a day of reckoning for those who maliciously treated him like this and for those who treat him as if he is animal. And before that inshaAllah Allah will honor him with islam

These realities are part of why the prophet said "if you knew what I knew you would laugh little and cry often " because he was aware of the realities that human beings would face in their sojourn towards the last day.

The earth will spill her news inch by inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending