Is muslimmanme a bot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kept sending me Quran verses and after he was done he spammed YouTube videos
IMG_2741.jpg
IMG_2742.jpg

Are you a bot @MuslimManMe

I am a bot in the existential program of the master programmer Allah SWT

He also programmed them to be good to those who are genuinely good to him and to each other

So instead of following the myriad of good you could be doing to your fellow man you choose to focus on something that will be taken away from all of us by old age.

Once again for the sake of your own mental health I advise you tto turn back Allah. Focus on being grateful to him for the myriad of gifts that he's given you and without which your life would be miserable. Be thankful that he allowed you to even gaze at beauty and that he allowed you to taste food because he could have made you basterisa who rather har to survive. Be genuinely grateful that you are a human being

That's part 1

The second part is focus on bringing happiness to the people around you. The amount of time you spend on here spreading darkness you could have worked a 5 hours shift and send the money to your mom or you could spend some time with youth who are dealing with insecurities and show them that life has good sides and that they can be successful if they work hard. Or you could help your abo with some kind of task that he trusts you with as a man. Or you could strike up a conversation with an old lady on the bus or you could see a 14 year old street kid and buy him McDonald's and .

But here you are at 19 years old with so little value for your life and the life of others that you see humor in being as dark and depressing as possible. Whoever you are behind the screen i know it doesn't being you happiness to do this. If you're a caadan troll then may Allah guide you and if you're somali then even worse because you have deen and you know principles other than spreading misery for the pure sake of it. If you choose to turn away from this message and treat it as fuel for more trolling, you will come to a point of no return and you will wish you had heeded this message.

Salam

(Sahih International)
I will turn away from My signs those who are arrogant upon the earth without right; and if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. And if they see the way of consciousness, they will not adopt it as a way; but if they see the way of error, they will adopt it as a way. That is because they have denied Our signs and they were heedless of them.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 146

(Sahih International)
The example of those who take allies other than Allah is like that of the spider who takes a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew.

-Sura Al-Ankabut, Ayah 41

I am a bot in the existential program of the master programmer Allah SWT

He also programmed them to be good to those who are genuinely good to him and to each other

So instead of following the myriad of good you could be doing to your fellow man you choose to focus on something that will be taken away from all of us by old age.

Once again for the sake of your own mental health I advise you tto turn back Allah. Focus on being grateful to him for the myriad of gifts that he's given you and without which your life would be miserable. Be thankful that he allowed you to even gaze at beauty and that he allowed you to taste food because he could have made you basterisa who rather har to survive. Be genuinely grateful that you are a human being

That's part 1

The second part is focus on bringing happiness to the people around you. The amount of time you spend on here spreading darkness you could have worked a 5 hours shift and send the money to your mom or you could spend some time with youth who are dealing with insecurities and show them that life has good sides and that they can be successful if they work hard. Or you could help your abo with some kind of task that he trusts you with as a man. Or you could strike up a conversation with an old lady on the bus or you could see a 14 year old street kid and buy him McDonald's and .

But here you are at 19 years old with so little value for your life and the life of others that you see humor in being as dark and depressing as possible. Whoever you are behind the screen i know it doesn't being you happiness to do this. If you're a caadan troll then may Allah guide you and if you're somali then even worse because you have deen and you know principles other than spreading misery for the pure sake of it. If you choose to turn away from this message and treat it as fuel for more trolling, you will come to a point of no return and you will wish you had heeded this message.

Salam

(Sahih International)
I will turn away from My signs those who are arrogant upon the earth without right; and if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. And if they see the way of consciousness, they will not adopt it as a way; but if they see the way of error, they will adopt it as a way. That is because they have denied Our signs and they were heedless of them.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 146
(Sahih International)
The example of those who take allies other than Allah is like that of the spider who takes a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew.

-Sura Al-Ankabut, Ayah 41

In the first chapter of the Quran it describes ex-Muslims with sealed hearts. Meaning that they can never be Muslim again no matter what. Has my heart been permanently sealed? Also what was up with the YouTube videos

In the first chapter of the Quran it describes ex-Muslims with sealed hearts. Meaning that they can never be Muslim again no matter what. Has my heart been permanently sealed? Also what was up with the YouTube videos
In 16:79 Allah says
(Sahih International)
Do they not see the birds controlled in the atmosphere of the sky? None holds them up except Allah . Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.

-Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 79

In 67:19
He says
(Sahih International)
Do they not see the birds above them with wings outspread and [sometimes] folded in? None holds them [aloft] except the Most Merciful. Indeed He is, of all things, Seeing.

-Sura Al-Mulk, Ayah 19

As you can see 1679 and 6719 are the same four numbers. Do you think that this is coincidence or do you think that an illiterate man forged this.

(Sahih International)
Do they not see the birds controlled in the atmosphere of the sky? None holds them up except Allah . Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.

-Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 79

He says
(Sahih International)
Do they not see the birds above them with wings outspread and [sometimes] folded in? None holds them [aloft] except the Most Merciful. Indeed He is, of all things, Seeing.

-Sura Al-Mulk, Ayah 19

As you can see 1679 and 6719 are the same four numbers. Do you think that this is coincidence or do you think that an illiterate man forged this.
I asked if my heart is sealed dood. Has my heart been sealed or not.

(Sahih International)

-Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 79

He says
(Sahih International)

-Sura Al-Mulk, Ayah 19

As you can see 1679 and 6719 are the same four numbers. Do you think that this is coincidence or do you think that an illiterate man forged this

(Sahih International)

-Sura An-Nahl, Ayah 79

He says
(Sahih International)

-Sura Al-Mulk, Ayah 19

As you can see 1679 and 6719 are the same four numbers. Do you think that this is coincidence or do you think that an illiterate man forged this

The Hadith is wrong. Allah isn't holding birds up, it's the way they thrust their wings

The Hadith is wrong. Allah isn't holding birds up, it's the way they thrust their wings
You didn't answer my question

Example 2 -

In Sur'an Baqara, 2:143 Allah (SWT) declares that "And it is thus that We appointed you to be the community of the middle way so that you might be witnesses to all mankind and the Messenger might be a witness to you"
Baqara is 286 verses and the exact middle verse is 143...or if you multiply the verse by the ayah number you get 286

Did an illiterate man forged this numerology

Example 3 - 2179

In 2:179, Allah declares that
"And there is for you in legal retribution [saving of] life, O youpeople of understanding (Ulul Albab), that you may become righteous".

In 2:197. he declares that "\
Hajj is [during] well-known months, so whoever has made Hajj obligatory upon himself therein [by entering the state of ihram], there is [to be for him] no sexual relations and no disobedience and no disputing during Hajj. And whatever good you do - Allah knows it. And take provisions, but indeed, the best provision is fear of Allah . And fear Me, O you people of understanding (Ulul Albab).

In 9:127, he (SWT) declares that "And whenever a surah is revealed, they look at each other, [saying], "Does anyone see you?" and then they dismiss themselves. Allah has dismissed their hearts because they are a people who do not understand."

In these three ayats we have the same 4 numbers repeated all discussing those who either have or do not have understanding.

Did the illeterate prophet fabricate this numerical miracle?

@Mustafa Hassan

Example 3 - 2179

In 2:179, Allah declares that
"And there is for you in legal retribution [saving of] life, O youpeople of understanding (Ulul Albab), that you may become righteous".

In 2:197. he declares that "\
Hajj is [during] well-known months, so whoever has made Hajj obligatory upon himself therein [by entering the state of ihram], there is [to be for him] no sexual relations and no disobedience and no disputing during Hajj. And whatever good you do - Allah knows it. And take provisions, but indeed, the best provision is fear of Allah . And fear Me, O you people of understanding (Ulul Albab).

In 9:127, he (SWT) declares that "And whenever a surah is revealed, they look at each other, [saying], "Does anyone see you?" and then they dismiss themselves. Allah has dismissed their hearts because they are a people who do not understand."

In these three ayats we have the same 4 numbers repeated all discussing those who either have or do not have understanding.

Did the illeterate prophet fabricate this numerical miracle?

@Mustafa Hassan

Yes. But has my heart been sealed?

Explain the following scenario to me

In the Old Testament, Abraham pleads with Allah through his angels regarding the fate of the people of Soddom
The exchange in Genesi 18 goes
"And Abraham approached and said, "Will You even destroy the righteous with the wicked?

Perhaps there are fifty righteous men in the midst of the city; will You even destroy and not forgive the place for the sake of the fifty righteous men who are in its midst?

Far be it from You to do a thing such as this, to put to death the righteous with the wicked so that the righteous should be like the wicked. Far be it from You! Will the Judge of the entire earth not perform justice?"

And the Lord said, "If I find in Sodom fifty righteous men within the city, I will forgive the entire place for their sake.

And Abraham answered and said, "Behold now I have commenced to speak to the Lord, although I am dust and ashes.

Perhaps the fifty righteous men will be missing five. Will You destroy the entire city because of five?" And He said, "I will not destroy if I find there forty-five."

And he continued further to speak to Him, and he said, "Perhaps forty will be found there." And He said, "I will not do it for the sake of the forty."

And he said, "Please, let the Lord's wrath not be kindled, and I will speak. Perhaps thirty will be found there." And He said, "I will not do it if I find thirty there."

And he said, "Behold now I have desired to speak to the Lord, perhaps twenty will be found there." And He said, "I will not destroy for the sake of the twenty."

And he said, "Please, let the Lord's wrath not be kindled, and I will speak yet this time, perhaps ten will be found there." And He said, "I will not destroy for the sake of the ten.""

Allah reminds us of this in the Qur'an regarding his mercy, regarding this very conversation, and regarding the depravity of the city saying that
"So We brought out whoever was in the cities of the believers.
And We found not within them other than a [single] house of Muslims" (51:35-36)

For the sake of 10, the Lord would have spared the twin cities. But he comes back in the Qur'an to inform us that there was not even that number within the cities.

Yes. But has my heart been sealed?

no dude, you are here on this earth to recognize god. You can always ask for forgiveness Allah is the merciful, he loves all his children

take advantage of the laylatul qadr, its in the last 10 days of the Ramadan(mostly the odd days)
its the best time to ask forgiveness and ask God for whatever you want,(but you have to do the prayer/ritual right).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts