Is Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia or the capital city for one tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
There is not any hate here but it is matter of putting wrong person in wrong position for example semi educated warlord like sharif & HSM a man without any experience led to water borders dispute, taking 50 millions from Saudi to cut the ties with Iran, sending girls to Saudi, bowing to dead Amisom, looting of federal bank, not paying or building national army, al Shabab.

What about war lords Morgan becoming the police chief? :lolbron:

You guys have your fair share of war lords worry about them

Odeg

Gedo
We've had other leaders haven't we. And they we're horrible mass murderers and traitors.

Like others have said xamar is the eternal capital and it's going to stay that way!
The discussion was about mogadishu capital status, lets stick to that. Xamar cant claim to be the eternal capital and be a clan city at the same time. You cant sit on two chairs at the same time unless you have a really big ass.:siilaanyolaugh:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The discussion was about mogadishu capital status, lets stick to that. Xamar cant claim to be the eternal capital and be a clan city at the same time. You cant sit on two chairs at the same time unless you have a really big ass.:siilaanyolaugh:

Yes we can. Your little langaab clan could only dream. The governor positions represents the population the populatation is majority hawiye. End of.

Odeg

Gedo
Yes we can. Your little langaab clan could only dream. The governor positions represents the population the populatation is majority hawiye. End of.

Then drop the claim that is the capital of all Somalis. We will build a new capital and declare a capital for all somalis.

latest

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
How did we run Somalia then you stupid waraabe.
:draketf:
Kacaan was Marexan,Ogaden & Dhulos not MJ.Your skinny legged uncles SSDF tried to rebel but they got slapped by Barre.

You should thank Isaaq for bearing the entire brunt of the Somali army singlehandedly giving it defeat after defeat by way of Gureilla warfare.

While Hawiye finished them off.

You should be on your knees thanking that short lived Irir alliance.

AUN to all the SNM Lions and martyrs and to Gen Caydiid

Kacaan was Marexan,Ogaden & Dhulos not MJ.Your skinny legged uncles SSDF tried to rebel but they got slapped by Barre.

You should thank Isaaq for bearing the entire brunt of the Somali army singlehandedly giving it defeat after defeat by way of Gureilla warfare.

While Hawiye finished them off.

You should be on your knees thanking that short lived Irir alliance.

AUN to all the SNM Lions and martyrs and to Gen Caydiid
MJ ruled Koonfur for centuries until the Italians and the British came. It is something you will never be able to fathom and your silly clan will never achieve anything close to that.

RudeBoi

MJ ruled Koonfur for centuries until the Italians and the British came. It is something you will never be able to fathom.
Didn't I tell you that your of a mother is a liar.Actually start researching instead of asking her questions.

MJ never ruled Xamar or the south.....What kind of nonsense are you spewing?

Didn't I tell you that your of a mother is a liar.Actually start researching instead of asking her questions.

MJ never ruled Xamar or the south.....What kind of nonsense are you spewing?
Are you stupid or trying to lie? What does koonfur mean? Is Xamar not Koonfur? Your clan is useless maskeen clan who can never rule over anyone so stop the grudge.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Are you stupid or trying to lie? What does koonfur mean? Is Xamar not Koonfur? Your clan is useless maskeen clan who can never rule over anyone so stop the grudge.

wtf....whats this mj ruling koonfur thing you saying, you focking langaab? Spit it out. Or do you need to go ask your mom?

RudeBoi

:what1:
Wtf is this mamas boy talking about?

You never ruled outside of your MJ deegans.Forget about other clans....

Don't even speak about Habar Awal.We are better fighters,wealthier and have had longer history then the Harti midgo clan.

Could you believe that a sub sub sub clan of HA bought some of your MJ grandfathers to fight for them against our Habar Yoonis cousins.Niggas were willing to die for Nuh Ismail for a couple coins
:umad:

:what1:
Wtf is this mamas boy talking about?

You never ruled outside of your MJ deegans.Forget about other clans....

Don't even speak about Habar Awal.We are better fighters,wealthier and have had longer history then the Harti midgo clan.

Could you believe that a sub sub sub clan of HA bought some of your MJ grandfathers to fight for them against our Habar Yoonis cousins.Niggas were willing to die for Nuh Ismail for a couple coins
:umad:
Lol Harti is bigger than Isaac let alone HA lol. Warsangeli ruled you so stop crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.