Is Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia or the capital city for one tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Farhan, Al Shabaab was the youth wing of the ICU. It wasn't creates post-"invasion", it already existed. Maybe you would know this if you weren't busy sniffing gas and glue the whole time. Ain't no arguing this fact. Go Google it.

Abdullahi Yusuf ( aun) is the greatest Somali to have ever lived. What he did will never be forgotten by Puntlanders. May Allah grant him jannatul firdaus.

Farhan? wtf...anways queen buuq........................Abullahi Yusuf was the worse Somali in history, let alone the worst president. He was a criminal who fought against Somalia itself in 1977. His shameful history is why Mj are hated and ostracised, the black sheep's of the Somali community

Merca

Inactive.
Abdulahi Yusuf, Allah yerhamo, was neither a good president nor the greatest Somali to live, but hey, everyone thinks differently.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yawn.

We don't care who loves or hates us. Abdullahi Yusuf brought governance back to Mogadishu. It's only because of him that subsequent Presidents ruled from Mogadishu. He was given a state funeral and his photo will forever remain in Villa Somalia as a testament to his contribution to bettering Somalia.

ps - If Abdullahi Yusuf was a criminal for his rebellion against Siad Barre, what does that make the USC? :westbrookwtf:

You're about as smart as a bag of rocks. :tacky:

Duchess

VIP
Abdulahi Yusuf, Allah yerhamo, was neither a good president nor the greatest Somali to live, but hey, everyone thinks differently.

What makes you think your opinion is anymore relevant or important than mine? He is the greatest to me and many others like me.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Yawn.

We don't care who loves or hates us. Abdullahi Yusuf brought governance back to Mogadishu. It's only because of him that subsequent Presidents ruled from Mogadishu. He was given a state funeral and his photo will forever remain in Villa Somalia as a testament to his contribution to bettering Somalia.

ps - If Abdullahi Yusuf was a criminal for his rebellion against Siad Barre, what does that make the USC? :westbrookwtf:

You're about as smart as a bag of rocks. :tacky:

Keep denying....but rest assure your shameful history is recorded.

Since Sheekhaal is now part of Hawiye I should have kept it HG & Agbal related only. I shouldn't have insulted the entire Hawiye clan.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi this is confusing and tiering. One minuet it's f*ck xamar the next minuet people are crying for xamar. I've never seen such unhealthy obsession.
Are you tipsy miise you genuinely don't know the significance of a capital city? As it stands xamar Is the capital city of Somalia, it's not rocket science b, a capital city is that which belongs to the whole nation not just Hawiye.

Duchess

VIP
Keep denying....but rest assure your shameful history is recorded.

There's nothing shameful about destroying your ilk. We love him precisely for that reason. May Allah also continue to bless our Abgaal allies. Because of their contribution, the shaytan alliance was weakened, they got Mogadishu back, Dir got Merca back, Darood got Kismayo back and the shaytan terrorists got sent back to their desert where they're routinely sent to hell by drone strikes. I beg Allah that the airstrikes continue until all the shaytan are obliterated, Amen!

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
FACTS! :qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Also, no "invasion" created Al Shabaab. It was part and parcel of the ICU. The destruction of that cancerous organization was for the betterment of Somalia.

This was only ten years ago and already people have a false narrative, this is the problem with having an oral society. ICU was led by people who were already criminals and responsible for the death of hundreds in Puntland. The spiritual leader of the ICU, Xasan Dahir Aweys, had invaded Puntland in the past with the boys he had brainwashed in 1992. The people whose family members he had killed clearly remembered what he had done 14 years prior. Hawiye like to forget this history and just say "MJ supported Ethiopia's invasion. No, ICU was led by people who had massacred MJs by the hundreds, not some neutral wadaads who wanted to bring back law and order. The damage that Hasan Dahir Aweys and AIAI caused in Puntland is not talked about when considering why Puntland supported Ethiopia against ICU.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Are you tipsy miise you genuinely don't know the significance of a capital city? As it stands xamar Is the capital city of Somalia, it's not rocket science b, a capital city is that which belongs to the whole nation not just Hawiye.

I see you've finished your shift at the corner selling crack.

Who said it belongs to Haiwye? Does the thought of entering Xamar make your diaper full? It's the capital city and it will remain the capital city. Writing long ass posts on Somalispot wont change that.

Merca

Inactive.
I love how people have an opinion on Mogadishu and its people when they've never stepped their foot inside of it. Smh, Mogadishu is more diverse than what you think.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Even online the moryaans are placing isbaro everywhere, they have taken Somalia government hostage so they can milk the international aid money, they have pillaged & plundered the rights of Somalis in xamar, yet they claim it's the capital yet you can see the reaction of some of the moryaans such as the mild mannered cartoon watching cyber girl have @ghost dont be fooled behind that innocent cartoon avatar hides a blood thirst moryaan who grew up on haram the money & land that belonged to all Somalis, he's in here pumping his chest like it's something to be proud of, pure savagery these horrid creature display, they have a absolute contempt for Somalia as a whole that's why our so called capital city looks like a zoo today without a zoo keeper, for 25 years they've been throwing excrement at each other, 2016 Hawiye can even form a state, there 3 different maamul in galgaduud in hiiran there are still bickering amongst eachother arguing about which person should lead them, if we continue waiting for Hawiye to get their house in order then we'll be waiting till the day of judgment cause hawiye only understands hawiya.

Duchess

VIP
This was only ten years ago and already people have a false narrative, this is the problem with having an oral society. ICU was led by people who were already criminals and responsible for the death of hundreds in Puntland. The spiritual leader of the ICU, Xasan Dahir Aweys, had invaded Puntland in the past with the boys he had brainwashed in 1992. The people whose family members he had killed clearly remembered what he had done 14 years prior. Hawiye like to forget this history and just say "MJ supported Ethiopia's invasion. No, ICU was led by people who had massacred MJs by the hundreds, not some neutral wadaads who wanted to bring back law and order. The damage that Hasan Dahir Aweys and AIAI caused in Puntland is not talked about when considering why Puntland supported Ethiopia against ICU.

Let's not forget "Sheikh" Indhacadde, the notorious warlord who was given legitimacy by this great Islamic movement that brought "peace" to the south.:mjlol:

If it were up to these kids, they would have you believe the ICU was a legitimate Islamic movement and not a new hustle for Hawiye warlords and other criminals. :pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I love how people have an opinion on Mogadishu and its people when they've never stepped their foot inside of it. Smh, Mogadishu is more diverse than what you think.
How exactly? People getting blown to smithereens? Don't insult our intelligence.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I see you've finished your shift at the corner selling crack.

Who said it belongs to Haiwye? Does the thought of entering Xamar make your diaper full? It's the capital city and it will remain the capital city. Writing long ass posts on Somalispot wont change that.
Put down the henny b

Why would I go to xamar where there are al shabaab sympathisers, bombs going off indiscriminately, nah b I'm good, besides there's the law of the jungle there in case you've been living under a rock for the past 25 years.

Odeg

Gedo
Thats my point atleast. Mogadishu is diverse city and it needs to get rulers of different clan background to reflects its diverse population. The time one clan eat the cake and yet claim its somali capital is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending