Is Minneapolis/Minnesota the best place for Somalis in the west?

Is it the best for Somalis?

• Yes

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I think Minneapolis is overated due to fact they produced the first Somali congresswoman. But I also think Minneapolis has gotten better compared to back in the days

Definitely not Chicago. I got to pay all these high ass taxes for this shitty booty social programs and "public" service*cough*union thugs*cough*. They going to be trying universal basic income here. Guess who's paying ? I'm thinking of moving to Missouri or Michigan. Not St. Louis or Detroit. Gary, Indiana is a mini third world country. My cousin said Charlotte, Michigan is very nice. No gangbangers and random shootings.

I get getting head from a disgusting hoe. But to queue up ten of you, drop your pants and rub it until its your turn. Thos is basically as low as it gets lool.
This girl got exposed for being a pathological mental institute patient on 6ixbuzz (IG for toronto news) . She's not even from Toronto but Kitchener which is like a 1 hour drive. She is unemployed and craves attention by making up stories to get views on Youtube

:gaasdrink::gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

You forget to mention the place where most Somalis died due to gun violence in the west past decade. Great place, yeah.
You're lucky London is not in the West cause if it was, that statement wouldve been untrue.

London/U.K has the worst Somali diaspora/reputation, and you guys have gang violence and stabbings so don't lie. Thats why Somalis in Toronto are in the federal government, winning NDP, and running for councillors/trustees. London Somalis could never. :)

This girl got exposed for being a pathological mental institute patient on 6ixbuzz (IG for toronto news) . She's not even from Toronto but Kitchener which is like a 1 hour drive. She is unemployed and craves attention by making up stories to get views on Youtube
Well she did say she lives outside toronto. You really think she made the story up? I have hard time believing why she would lie

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I thought I’d never move from the west coast but living costs is increasing insanely, it’s impossible to own a home out here, I’m definitely giving the Midwest a thought :)

Hey, we are from Minnesota. Minus the cold Minnesota is a fantastic place. The state always has a surplus even when the rest of the nation is going through recession or economic turns. Many company headquarters are here as well... BestBuy - Target - TCF Bank etc

Somali people in Minnesota per the demographics office have a purchasing power of close to 300 million and own roughly 600+ business. These facts and more are discussed on the Minnesota based podcast 'The Say Wallahi Podcast'

I honestly think it's the best place for Somalis in the west. :banderas:

I don’t think it’s ever a good idea to concentrate Somalis in one place. They turn into s when that happens. Look at Somalia:bell:

On the other hand when they spread out they do better. Zambia, Kenya, US etc
Don’t put all your crabs in one bucket:manny:

World

VIP
I don’t think it’s ever a good idea to concentrate Somalis in one place. They turn into *******s when that happens. Look at Somalia:bell:

On the other hand when they spread out they do better. Zambia, Kenya, US etc
Don’t put all your crabs in one bucket:manny:
Well if you don't want to live with your people then you're a self hater. I don't want to be the only Somali living in a sea of Cadaans, Madows, Timo Jilecs, Indhoyars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending