Is Minneapolis/Minnesota the best place for Somalis in the west?

Is it the best for Somalis?

• Yes

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though there are alot of Somalis there you rarely hear bad things (mashallah) compared to London and Toronto. Looks like they're doing something right:obama:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to win lottery so that i can move to Switzerland

The 2018 competition winner is from there as well and the Minnesota Somalis seem to dominate the United States Quran competition yearly:

Yes I saw this Mashallah. I have to admit US Somalis are the most successful and they're hardworking diaspora MA.

Holland Somalis are a very good diaspora community also.

reer Hennessey are definitely last though, that we can all agree on.
Lmao is that why plenty of Somalis in Canada/Toronto are doing well?
We have so many successful Somali businesses, many Somali politicians who've won elections, and are running for elections, etc. Just because we have gang problems among Somali boys, doesn't change the fact that we're doing pretty well.

Toronto Somalis have one of the most successful businesses/politicians among diaspora Somalis so stop hating.

We have so many successful Somali businesses, many Somali politicians who've won elections, and are running for elections, etc. Just because we have gang problems among Somali boys, doesn't change the fact that we're doing pretty well.

Toronto Somalis have one of the most successful businesses/politicians among diaspora Somalis so stop hating.
And somali girls. Both are gangbangers

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

:gaasdrink::gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

You forget to mention the place where most Somalis died due to gun violence in the west past decade. Great place, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts