Is mic minded from snapchat a satanist

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
This faarax is waving alcohol around his head yelling jinniyaasha waaweyn while listening to a song "awdaare duulaa igu soo degaayee" WTF.

It has became a trend amongst ciyaalsuuqs and now hundreds if not thousands of somalis do it while saying "jinniyaasha waaweyn":gucciwhat:

Whats going on? His snapchat is makaveli614

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Do u understand him? Is he always drunk?
All I see on his snap drug money on display, alcohols and s

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Do u understand him? Is he always drunk?
All I see on his snap drug money on display, alcohols and s

He is not always drunk since most of the time the guy is driving a truck. This one time he had caydiids ex soldier with him:russ: Word to word he said "Ninkaan waa askartii caydiid, cabsi cabsi":pachah1:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
He is not always drunk since most of the time the guy is driving a truck. This one time he had caydiids ex soldier with him:russ: Word to word he said "Ninkaan waa askartii caydiid, cabsi cabsi":pachah1:
:ooh::russ:
He’s obsess with HG and Bantu. What’s his clan?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wished he used his platform to promote a better agenda, when we become middle age, we should always be a role model for the younger generation. :)

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I live in texas so im not really around somalis that often. So when i discovered mac minded on snap chat i was shocked to see how wild the somalis he reposted were. females twerking, somali niggas flexing guns, Some chick sucking dick while being recorded, hella people flexing with alcohol. it caught me off guard cause at the time most of the somalis i actually knew and spoke to never acted like what i seen on mac minded snap chat.

Ohio somalis, and minnesota somalis be turning up.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I live in texas so im not really around somalis that often. So when i discovered mac minded on snap chat i was shocked to see how wild the somalis he reposted were. females twerking, somali niggas flexing guns, Some chick sucking dick while being recorded, hella people flexing with alcohol. it caught me off guard cause at the time most of the somalis i actually knew and spoke to never acted like what i seen on mac minded snap chat.

Ohio somalis, and minnesota somalis be turning up.

Most of his diabolical videos originate from Canada, land of Hennessy and Somali sexual laissez faire

This faarax is waving alcohol around his head yelling jinniyaasha waaweyn while listening to a song "awdaare duulaa igu soo degaayee" WTF.

It has became a trend amongst ciyaalsuuqs and now hundreds if not thousands of somalis do it while saying "jinniyaasha waaweyn":gucciwhat:

Whats going on? His snapchat is makaveli614

Oh shit. Does he do the rock/"ganngggg" sign when he's saying this, if he is then he is jinn trapping.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So does that mean awdaare is another word for bird?

It literally means I'm about to go lit. In other words I'm gonna get drunk

This dude has produced his own style of expression where he moves a bottle above his head and says " jiniyaasha waaweeyn ". " the big sprits..". At this moment it means he about to get drunk.

His anthem is Awdaare. The man made that song popular

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It's ironic he's driving truck talking about his channel is about grinding working hard and making halal money

While 99% of the time snaps consist of ppl showing their drug money
:mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.