Is Maya Jama Somali?

Is Maya Jama Somali?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Her name is Ramla Tyrow, she's some Somali self hating YouTuber.
img_7t7mb-jpg.16141
White folks say they hate white folks all the time. But they still interact and hang out with other white people.

Is this ramla chick not like this^

banter is not degrading your own people in a public place. and frankly i dont even care what a xalimo says. I just want faaraxs to just stop valuing xalimos a lot more than other women. We should treat xalimos the same as we treat women of other culture. Jaceyl aan lagula qabin waa qaraabo goys ayay soomalidu tiraahdaa:susp:

You’ve missed the point. You’re still in your feelings. You think we’re having a conversation on whether Somali men should love Somali women. You’re exactly the type of effeminate Somali man I want gone.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
You’ve missed the point. You’re still in your feelings. You think we’re having a conversation on whether Somali men should love Somali women. You’re exactly the type of effeminate Somali man I want gone.
kkkk i am indeed going

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
@NourUgaas i think i'd have to agree with you man all these times i didnt know i was claiming self-haters as my own women:gucciwhat: i'd have to choose gaal or self loathing woman. hard choice man:bell:

She is technically Somali because aabo is but culturally she isn't.

She is pretty proud and loves Somali's from what I have heard about her :nvjpqts:

Yes. We don't get to pick and choose. Halfies with a Somali father are Somali by default. Difference is her Somali ethnicity ends with her.

I think she has a younger brother too, his kids will definitely be Somali.
If he marries out, his kids will be like this guy:
467full-naleye-dolmans.jpg

Man's is Dhulbahante :faysalwtf:

She's not Somali, nor will she ever be. She's biracial. Any person that's "half-" is biracial and should be classified as such.

She just uses her Somali half to sit at the Black table and to blend in with the blacks.

You have to be a super simp to be claiming she's Somali just so you could get a glance from her :pachah1:

She uses her Somalinimo like Toilet Paper. When she needs it, she will use it and throw it away afterwards :pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When I see @Reiko making fun of Hawiye, I make fun of Darods and she can confirm that. Why would she be buddy-buddy with someone who made fun of Darods? Explain.
If she hated Hawiye/Hawiyes, then why would she be "buddy buddying" with someone who's Hawiye?
Maybe because this is the internet and people don't take everything seriously like you?

You're acting as if it will hurt my feelings when strangers on the internet attack my qabil. Not everyone is a sensitive, thin skinned like you.
Ignore him sis.

Sadly folks take the Internet stuff to the heart. Bunch of sensitive incels.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
If I show pictures of maya jama to Somalis back home. pictures of her in bikinis, making out with Madow etc... no one will claim her despite her father being Somali.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
No, that's not how it works. It's sad that this comes from a girl :duckr:

She's only half Somali. And would still be half-Somali, if it came from her mother.
Sorry but islamically and culturally you identify yourself where your father comes from. Yes she’s half Somali half White. But she’s still Somali because she carries her fathers name and qabil.

Sorry but islamically and culturally you identify yourself where your father comes from. Yes she’s half Somali half White. But she’s still Somali because she carries her fathers name and qabil.
That's some primitive pre-middle age bullshit. Besides... she wasn't raised by her Somali father & doesn't identify as Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts