Is Maya Jama Somali?

Is Maya Jama Somali?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali men and women have been roasting each other for centuries. It’s a bloody national past time. Get over yourself. Halimos on twitter shouldn’t have you worshipping a half breed.

You’re weak. And any man who thinks like you is weak. I want Somali men to be men. Stop talking about pampering women’s self esteem and do something for your community. Rebuild our country. We don’t need you to gas us up. Stop talking like we went through 400 years of slavery and things are just the way they are. I didn’t feel sorry for you reading that. I feel disgusted and ashamed. I have never roasted Somali men in my life and don’t take part in the Somali gender tears olympics. Stop crying over what loser Somali women have said to you.

We’ve only been in the West for 20 odd years. If that’s all it takes to make us as weak and neutered as other ethnic groups then we are fucked.

Oh and f*ck Maya Jama. Let her claim Jamaican and Spanish.

I like your passion.

Maybe we have hope afterall for us Somalis. :nvjpqts:

Why would I defend someone who puts down Somali people? I never had any problem with her until I found out the shit she said. Just like how I never had a problem with Ramla (full Somali) until I found out she was a self hater and you can see that I called her a self hater a few pages back. I don't GAF if you're full Somali, half Somali. If you are self hating and deny your Somali roots because you're ashamed, I will NOT defend you.

Somali girls (majority) don't defend problematic people. Look at Ayaan Hirsi. She's full Somali but what Somali girl do you see defending her? Are you going to assume those Somali girls are "inherently insecure" as well? Use your brain. Somali girls defend people like Sabrina Dhowre because she's not problematic/self hating of her Somali roots.

You have always been different. Which is good.

Stop mentiong qabils naaya. She isn't from Gabiley, stop lying. @MariaMaria don't listen to this simpleton troll.

She was raised by gaal parents who were Jamaican step-father and Scandinavian mother. She doesn't know anything about ler language, culture or religion. Therefore she is not Somali.

Factz I am not lying . Her father is well known in Bristol . He is HA every brit knows this . I’m not bullshitting to make your clan look bad.

Besides she was’nt even raised by her Isaaq father so :zhqjlmx:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She looks like a Somalian to me judging by her forehead
Why are half white somalian kids dark

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz I am not lying . Her father is well known in Bristol . He is HA every brit knows this . I’m not bullshitting to make your clan look bad.

Besides she was’nt even raised by her Isaaq father so :zhqjlmx:

You have issues, you're dissing clans that don't have issues with your people. Are you jealous that my clan are the most successful Somalis?

Her father is Makahil (SM) and they do not have a presence in Gabiley district so yes you were bullshitting.

By the way, she isn't Somali let alone hailing from my sub-clan. She is just like one of those African American, a complete lost half breed. Can AA with lost origins go back to Nigeria or Ghana? Nope and Maya Jama is no different.

You have issues, you're dissing clans that don't have issues with your people. Are you jealous that my clan are the most successful Somalis?

Her father is Makahil (SM) and they do not have a presence in Gabiley district so yes you were bullshitting.

By the way, she isn't Somali let alone hailing from my sub-clan. She is just like one of those African American, a complete lost half breed. Can AA with lost origins go back to Nigeria or Ghana? Nope and Maya Jama is no different.
:camby:

I have no issue with your sub clan the matter of the fact is I have a lot of HA friends . Mind you I’m from WEST LONDON. lots of HA on top of that my cousin in Bristol is married to a HA man . I don’t know why you acting as if i’m this crazy chick who is trying to slander HA. Perhaps I maybe wrong about Maya Jama’s father’s clan but this is what I heard from reer Bristol .

You could’ve approached the matter much more civil instead of calling me a ‘simpleton troll ‘ :manny: I’m not stubborn unlike some people I accept when I’m in the wrong :manny:

Factz chill :comeon:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Those were tweets of her having an identity crisis as a young teen.

That Ramla girl from BKchat said even worse things about Somalis back in 2012/13 but she changed and you guys now embrace her. I wonder why.

here is maya jama in 2013..

9e46c2e8-5151-4b46-82e0-c57dac75da12-jpeg.44499
Who is this ramla girl and what has she said about Somalis.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:camby:

I have no issue with your sub clan the matter of the fact is I have a lot of HA friends . Mind you I’m from WEST LONDON. lots of HA on top of that my cousin in Bristol is married to a HA man . I don’t know why you acting as if i’m this crazy chick who is trying to slander HA. Perhaps I maybe wrong about Maya Jama’s father’s clan but this is what I heard from reer Bristol .

You could’ve approached the matter much more civil instead of calling me a ‘simpleton troll ‘ :manny: I’m not stubborn unlike some people I accept when I’m in the wrong :manny:

Factz chill :comeon:

I've noticed you're way nice to me even if I'm not happy with you compared to other users. Just don't come for my clan and we'll be cool abaayo. :nvjpqts:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Somali men and women have been roasting each other for centuries. It’s a bloody national past time.
No they didnt:camby: it has been always faaraxs gassing you up making gabays for somali women. can you show me a poem or even a saying where a gender attacks another gender? i bet you you wont find it:dabcasar:

No they didnt:camby: it has been always faaraxs gassing you up making gabays for somali women. can you show me a poem or even a saying where a gender attacks another gender? i bet you you wont find it:dabcasar:

If you a knew a damn thing about our culture you would know our style of banter. Get out of your feelings. Obviously I don’t mean this new world twitter based beef.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
we truly need to stop claiming random people with some sort of "somali" blood in them from french montana to this tramp? have we really gone low? If we continue to support halfies people will encourage us to mix more and not take full somalis seriously and overlook us mutbl00ds will never be somali.we only accept full somalis round here. Not racist just dont like em.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
If you a knew a damn thing about our culture you would know our style of banter. Get out of your feelings. Obviously I don’t mean this new world twitter based beef.
banter is not degrading your own people in a public place. and frankly i dont even care what a xalimo says. I just want faaraxs to just stop valuing xalimos a lot more than other women. We should treat xalimos the same as we treat women of other culture. Jaceyl aan lagula qabin waa qaraabo goys ayay soomalidu tiraahdaa:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending