Is Manifestasion haram?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No worries, the charge is free for the community.

If you need to get dust off the USB, just holla, i know a guy with a hoover

u know a guy? What happened to your hoover? Need the blue medicine?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
u know a guy? What happened to your hoover? Need the blue medicine?
Huuno, a man like me dont need medicine to get the job done.
I'm just a humble cable guy with my hands full of work. I'll see what I can do for you on my day off

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Huuno, a man like me dont need medicine to get the job done.
I'm just a humble cable guy with my hands full of work. I'll see what I can do for you on my day off

I see. The Shinning boastful nature of your qabil shinning thru

Nah broski of course it ain’t
:yousmart:

Told my hooyo my wife coming soon and she arrived the next day wrapped up pretty too
316986EB-153D-4E7D-AEC5-5E3146F498D6.jpeg

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
well said. i forgot about the creation side of it. But asking allah ie Dua is manifestation as well
You're asking the creator to create you something for you.:hillarybiz:

You're not making it yourself.

I think it works, its called the law of attraction.
You think / focus on what you want, envision it and its more likely to happen.
Even athletes do it, for example you imagine yourself hitting the shot or winning the game so it goes into your subconscious and are less nervous during the game.

Sounds more motivational thinking than a belief that what you wish must happen the way you wish it to happen. Realities in life never work that way and even science fails to explain how things come to be in a random process. For you to score in all the shots you take at the basket, you must be an experienced player and took those same shots too many times to perfection beforehand. Same with everything else. Winning is not achieved without hard work and sometimes luck plays into the hands of your opponents and you lose despite being the best team or player in the field.

At the end of the day, little is in our control and all we do is provide the means for things to happen in our favour. Sometimes(depending on what it is) they just happen without prethought and plan.

If I focused on the dialogue box here in this thread without typing words to describe my thoughts, would my reply appear just because I was focused on the empty writing board? What do you think saxib?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You're asking the creator to create you something for you.:hillarybiz:

You're not making it yourself.
no that's not what manifestation means. Manifestation is asking the universe to for example give you curlier hair, a fatter butt, skinner. You imagine yourself with those desires and alledgly you get it. Manifestation isn't creating a cat for example. You can ask Allah to loose weight get married get fatter thats dua

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
no that's not what manifestation means. Manifestation is asking the universe to for example give you curlier hair, a fatter butt, skinner. You imagine yourself with those desires and alledgly you get it. Manifestation isn't creating a cat for example. You can ask Allah to loose weight get married get fatter thats dua
Well there is the issue. Why ask the universe, when you can ask the Creator of the universe and everything within it.

Trending

Latest posts