Is Manifestasion haram?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If you ask Allah SWT for what you wish in your dua and prayer, that is great mashallah.

But if you think you have the ability to will creation, which happens in manifestation tiktoks and such that is HARAM.

It is the worst sin of all in fact, Shirk. Associating partners with Allah SWT.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
If you ask Allah SWT for what you wish in your dua and prayer, that is great mashallah.

But if you think you have the ability to will creation, which happens in manifestation tiktoks and such that is HARAM.

It is the worst sin of all in fact, Shirk. Associating partners with Allah SWT.
well said. i forgot about the creation side of it. But asking allah ie Dua is manifestation as well

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
What is manifestation? Is it like astrology?
From what I can tell it is trying to will something to be. It comes from the Law of Attraction and has recently gained popularity on TikTok and Twitter.

9/10 times it falls into shirk imo. We have no ability to attract or "manifest" things on our own. Only Allah SWT has the authority to grant us what we pray/ make dua for.

Manifesting also seems to stress instant gratification. If I make dua to get married rn, it may be answered in 2 months or 2 years. That is the true beauty of Dua, when we ask Allah SWT for something he knows what is right and what is wrong for us.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
From what I can tell it is trying to will something to be. It comes from the Law of Attraction and has recently gained popularity on TikTok and Twitter.

9/10 times it falls into shirk imo. We have no ability to attract or "manifest" things on our own. Only Allah SWT has the authority to grant us what we pray/ make dua for.

Manifesting also seems to stress instant gratification. If I make dua to get married rn, it may be answered in 2 months or 2 years. That is the true beauty of Dua, when we ask Allah SWT for something he knows what is right and what is wrong for us.
Sounds like a waste of time. If this manifestation nonsense actually worked, Somalia wouldn't be a failed state shit hole.
:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Odkac WRLD

@Crow

I manifest lots of times and it always comes true. Sometimes even negative manifestation on others. What does that mean?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Sounds like a waste of time. If this manifestation nonsense actually worked, Somalia wouldn't be a failed state shit hole.
:mjlol:
Somalia is an example of manifestation.
When corruption, hate and lies becomes the norm,
It manifests into this mess

Sounds like bullshit to me

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It means that we need to stay far far away from you. Last thing i want is a piano crashing on my head from a skyscraper

Thats why i limit my human interaction. When i enter a room, i suck up all energy. :(

I think it works, its called the law of attraction.
You think / focus on what you want, envision it and its more likely to happen.
Even athletes do it, for example you imagine yourself hitting the shot or winning the game so it goes into your subconscious and are less nervous during the game.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Thats why i limit my human interaction. When i enter a room, i suck up all energy. :(
It gets like that sometimes. It's hard to find people that are not in a secret competition with you.

If you need energy, I'll give you the energy you're looking for. Kinda like a fountain of youth:sass2:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It gets like that sometimes. It's hard to find people that are not in a secret competition with you.

If you need energy, I'll give you the energy you're looking for. Kinda like a fountain of youth:sass2:

Aaaaahhh u selling Apple recharge boosters?