Is living in the west worth the degeneracy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You're right, in that everything has already been prewritten for you. The only government assistance that my family ever received was Medicare and I'm forever grateful for it.

Why are "bedroom activities" designated as human rights but not access to healthcare, post secondary education, fresh food, clean air and etc?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sweety. healthcare for ALL is good for govt to provide, but it is not a must. Neither is feeding people. You pray to God for those things.

As "bedroom activities" it goes under "privacy" . No one should be in a position to tell you can't do whatever u want with your own body.

Royalflush

novacane
"Coming back" means I am returning. I am not from there. I thought you believe in the Day of Judgement. Won't you be asked then why you settled in kufaar nations and surrounded yourself in degeneracy by choice? I have never seen anyone other than my parents pray 5 times a day. This is because it's hard to do here for whatever reason. You should go back to Somalia where it will be easy for you to practice your diin. You can die today. You should be prepared to die as a fully observant Muslim.
Your not Somali?
I pray my 5 salah and I didn’t come here by choice but I’ll stay here for a few more years doesn’t mean I’ll be a degenerate you just got a weak mind.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your not Somali?
I pray my 5 salah and I didn’t come here by choice but I’ll stay here for a few more years doesn’t mean I’ll be a degenerate you just got a weak mind.

So interesting. U royal are a girl with a strong mind. Western4life is a boy with a weak mind. Can u all exchange minds to match your bodies?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anddd I knew some bs was coming
Go watch your kids on zoom eedo :comeon:

1614703411885.png

Sweety. healthcare for ALL is good for govt to provide, but it is not a must. Neither is feeding people. You pray to God for those things.

As "bedroom activities" it goes under "privacy" . No one should be in a position to tell you can't do whatever u want with your own body.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Well u can move to Massachusetts then? U have that freedom. And yes govt subsidizes medical care which your family used to receive. U have the option to go back to it. U can also collect welfare.

The govt is in the business for Security. Protecting u from covid 19

Well u can move to Massachusetts then? U have that freedom. And yes govt subsidizes medical care which your family used to receive. U have the option to go back to it. U can also collect welfare.

The govt is in the business for Security. Protecting u from covid 19
You're right, you have the freedom to travel in this country without being held hostage every other mile by random armed forces demanding ransom.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somali diaspora will probably all be gaals and ajanabis by the next century while at the same time i dont see a getting better anytime soon. cursed ethnicity :)

Trending