Is living in the west worth the degeneracy

if it wasn't for the civil war, we would have been chilling in our own land (which would have been very developed by now) without worrying about skinheads :farmajoyaab:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Move to the Arabian Gulf if you want to have a similar quality of life with more conservative policies, or Try Central/Eastern Europe if you want to see what the West was like 70 years ago. Or if you want developing somewhat secular Muslim countries, try Indonesia/Turkey/Malaysia. Real estate is cheap there.

But if you're not willing to make the sacrifices to move to those places, and just felt like calcaaling, stay in the West. Most people in the world would kill to live there

When will these privileged larpers stop pretending that they will leave the "degenerate" west, we all know you enjoy luxuries too much.

Somalis like you are too stupid to get of their fat futo and make difference in their countries like this amazing lady here. If it's a shithole then give yourself a purpose in life and do something to make it less so, the changes you make today will be repead by those after you.

When will these privileged larpers stop pretending that they will leave the "degenerate" west, we all know you enjoy luxuries too much.
You dont know any of us, many have left the west to go back and many in the future will as well. When will people who would want to stay in the west stop complaining about people wishing to go back, thats the real question

Somalis like you are too stupid to get of their fat futo and make difference in their countries like this amazing lady here. If it's a shithole then give yourself a purpose in life and do something to make it less so, the changes you make today will be repead by those after you.

Seems like you just wanted to rant and picked a completely unrelated post to do so. Never did I say I would not help my country or call it a shithole. The thing I wont do is lie and say the living conditions in Africa are better than they are here and that the values here are degenerate compared to the rest of the world.

Last edited:

They're the same people who would like to complain about Somalia day in and day out, but when the idea of going there with the hopes of helping the nation they would like to dismiss it :francis:

You dont know any of us, many have left the west to go back and many in the future will as well. When will people who would want to stay in the west stop complaining about people wishing to go back, thats the real question
I applaud those that go back and have a tremendous amount of respect for them, I dont respect the people who are attempting to deceive others.

Seems like you just wanted to rant and picked a completely unrelated post to do so. Never did I say I would not help my country or call it a shithole. The thing I wont do is lie and say the living conditions in Africa are better than they are here and that the values here are degenerate.

Hows it unrelated? Africa has its problems but there are many amazing things you can have if you live in Africa that you won't have in the west and vice versa.

Nobody is saying the living conditions are better but there are other things that are much more better which I would choose over those living conditions.

Hows it unrelated? Africa has its problems but there are many amazing things you can have if you live in Africa that you won't have in the west and vice versa.

Nobody is saying the living conditions are better but there are other things that are much more better which I would choose over those living conditions.
Im not OP who calls Africa a shithole im just being realistic in that the vast majority of Somalis will stay in the west but many pretend they wont. Im guessing your planning to live their permanently hopefully you enjoy it. Im planning a trip soon after coronavirus is gone I want to learn more about my culture and help my family over there.

Im not OP who calls Africa a shithole im just being realistic in that the vast majority of Somalis will stay in the west but many pretend they wont. Im guessing your planning to live their permanently hopefully you enjoy it. Im planning a trip soon after coronavirus is gone I want to learn more about my culture and help my family over there.
Me too. I really want to go to Somalia again and learn more about our culture :rejoice:
Liido Beach is beautiful and it's nice to see your roots/motherland and be around primarily your people

Somalia should allow immigration of Japanese, Spanish, Italians, etc. I believe Somalia has a future but not as a homogeneous nation. Somalia in the future could resemble a Colombia or Peru

Royalflush

novacane
I find Africa liberating, I can park my car Anywhere without worrying about fines, freedom in not receiving 10 letters a week asking for Bills, no high taxes, not lonely, everyone is so friendly. Neighbour's talk every day check on each other, children are raised by a village, freedome to discipline your kids how you wish, what's liberating about been scared teachers are going to call child services because you smacked your kid or you didn't but he fell and now has a bruise.

There is so much freedom in Africa its amazing, freedom isn't just clean streets, and shiny well mowed grass, there's such thing us mental freedom and that's what you get in Africa.

Your food isn't poison and you can afford to eat or grow organic food, your air is fresher.

Cadaans are running away from urban centres because its suffocating and depression and cancer is soaring they're moving to rural areas and here we have silly people who think living like a slave and working to death, doing the same thing everyday is freedom, its simply an illusion.
thats all fine and all but what happens when your out of your favorite ice cream, not like you can pop to the nearest grocery store which happens to be a minute from your house:lawd:

thats all fine and all but what happens when your out of your favorite ice cream, not like you can pop to the nearest grocery store which happens to be a minute from your house:lawd:

Theres more to life than your favourite ice cream dude! Move to another western country chances are you won't get your favourite stuff on your doorstep, this is normal when you move away from one place to another.

Moreover, not getting those little western pleasures is part of unshackling yourself from western corruption and laziness, likelihood is that ice cream is full shit than can kill you or give you cancer.