Is living in the west worth the degeneracy

Royalflush

novacane
Thank god I live in the west, I’ve been to africa a few times and I know what grigori means it’s a tota shithole- literally there’s shit on the street
Ion care about the despicable people I just wanna wanna live life gaajo free
Do yall agree

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
No. Don’t know what shithole you’ve been to but Africa is amazing. Imagine being able to practice your culture and religion freely. It’s liberating honestly

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You all live in luxury. Even the ghetto ones. Life better then any king in history. 100 years ago. 99% of you would be living in extreme poverty.

There still billions of people today that they do not have drinkable water or struggle to get single meal a day. Who have no electricity, internet or hospitals with professionals to heal them

Last edited:
I was thinking about it the other day tbh. I always have negative things to say about the West, but do we ever sit and think Alhamdulilah? Lets be real, we wouldn't be in this comfortable position if our parents didn't decide to move to the West. Even if you go back, your Western privilege follows you. Back home, we live the life of the upper class simply because of our passports.

Absolutely! Do you know how many people are dying to get to the West? Or would take your place in a heartbeat? You guys need to be grateful

Thank god I live in the west, I’ve been to africa a few times and I know what grigori means it’s a tota shithole- literally there’s shit on the street
Ion care about the despicable people I just wanna wanna live life gaajo free
Do yall agree
In Europe you find dog shit everywhere

Africa can be liberating in its own way, but the west is safe, africans are very violent people compared to whites, even in somalia you have to be careful

I find Africa liberating, I can park my car Anywhere without worrying about fines, freedom in not receiving 10 letters a week asking for Bills, no high taxes, not lonely, everyone is so friendly. Neighbour's talk every day check on each other, children are raised by a village, freedome to discipline your kids how you wish, what's liberating about been scared teachers are going to call child services because you smacked your kid or you didn't but he fell and now has a bruise.

There is so much freedom in Africa its amazing, freedom isn't just clean streets, and shiny well mowed grass, there's such thing us mental freedom and that's what you get in Africa.

Your food isn't poison and you can afford to eat or grow organic food, your air is fresher.

Cadaans are running away from urban centres because its suffocating and depression and cancer is soaring they're moving to rural areas and here we have silly people who think living like a slave and working to death, doing the same thing everyday is freedom, its simply an illusion.

When will these privileged larpers stop pretending that they will leave the "degenerate" west, we all know you enjoy luxuries too much.

Trending