Is lalayariis a man: A thread

@lalayariis has been fooling us for around two years now and it is time to expose him, I have multiple dms admitting to this but since it is against the rules to show those I will post his own message to allow yall to come to your own conclusions.
I used to be a boy as a child but my Hooyo always found a way to deck me in dora without my consent. It was a fashion disaster when you hated pink but every item you owned was pink :drakewtf:

Now I dress semi formal usually button ups, wide pants or work skirts when I heading to school with minimal makeup. My casual style though is soft feminine streetwear, so think cute but trendy.
The truth is much more sinister it is not just a random man pretending to be a women but a man forced to be a woman by their mother since childhood. I apologize to @lalayariis for being this insensitive please forgive me and I hope you find the strength to accept you inner man.
:snoop:

lalayariis

Bad cop
@lalayariis has been fooling us for around two years now and it is time to expose him, I have multiple dms admitting to this but since it is against the rules to show those I will post his own message to allow yall to come to your own conclusions.

The truth is much more sinister it is not just a random man pretending to be a women but a man forced to be a woman by their mother since childhood. I apologize to @lalayariis for being this insensitive please forgive me and I hope you find the strength to accept you inner man.
Damn, and I was this close to cuffing 4 husbands.

lalayariis

Bad cop

So are we still meeting up or not? Quarantine messed up our date so how about I just move in.

Trending

Latest posts