Is lalayariis a man: A thread

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
@lalayariis has been fooling us for around two years now and it is time to expose him, I have multiple dms admitting to this but since it is against the rules to show those I will post his own message to allow yall to come to your own conclusions.

The truth is much more sinister it is not just a random man pretending to be a women but a man forced to be a woman by their mother since childhood. I apologize to @lalayariis for being this insensitive please forgive me and I hope you find the strength to accept you inner man.
:snoop:
welcome to somalispot sxb :samwelcome:

Damn Original post is like this you snake @The Bloody-Nine @lalayariis
I used to be a tomboy as a child but my Hooyo always found a way to deck me in dora without my consent. It was a fashion disaster when you hated pink but every item you owned was pink :drakewtf:

Now I dress semi formal usually button ups, wide pants or work skirts when I heading to school with minimal makeup. My casual style though is soft feminine streetwear, so think cute but trendy.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I want you to delete this now im warning you
Try Me Nigga!
tenor (24).gif

lalayariis

Bad cop
Interesting point, he/she must've mastered such craft at a young age

There's also the likely possibility that you're doubling down on this accusation out of its absurdity and 'for the fun of it'

Nonetheless, Halimo hoarders like @Odkac WRLD must be taught a lesson so I welcome it
Wym by Halimo hoarder? Tell me more as he’s the next bachelor for Somali Spot bachelor. If he’s a bad candidate I’m going to switch him out :pachah1:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Wym by Halimo hoarder? Tell me more as he’s the next bachelor for Somali Spot bachelor. If he’s a bad candidate I’m going to switch him out :pachah1:
Oh yes, he's going after anything with a different chromosome, quite the monopolist I'd say

Trending

Latest posts