Is Kiin Jaamac a fine S***?

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Those women are very beautiful mashallah.
Nothing beats modest umbrellas :wow:
i-spent-30-minutes-talking-to-them-until-the-barman-told-me-they-were-umbrellas-women-in-burka.jpg

Same way she can decide what she wears is the same way I can have an opinion on anything I see. That's only natural. I meant in terms of the Deen, what she is wearing is wrong.

Also why is every girls comeback on dressing modestly, a full veil. You don't have to wear that to be modest and we both know that.

No hate tho, she is very good looking mashallah especially for a youngish mum.

Like how the hijabis wear tight clothing only
Difference is their hair is covered but their
Naaso, thighs and futo fully visble

Most Somali girls with headscarves who are
‘Modest’ dress like this btw

1EA5BA3B-280C-4DDC-A1C0-1D9BB47D55F7.jpeg

F1F55DCD-83E9-41BB-B598-8E6A863C2389.jpeg

seen her couple of times. She is beautiful no doubt but just like anything beauty fades with age then what? May Allah Guide us all is all i can say.

Like how the hijabis wear tight clothing only
Difference is their hair is covered but their
Naaso, thighs and futo fully visble

Most Somali girls with headscarves who are
‘Modest’ dress like this btw

View attachment 42627
View attachment 42628
Atleast they trying.when i see Muslims do this all it only shows me is how conflicted they are trying to appease their religion while at the same time adhering to immodest trends. sadly Its the world we live in these day.

Atleast they trying.when i see Muslims do this all it only shows me is how conflicted they are trying to appease their religion while at the same time adhering to immodest trends. sadly Its the world we live in these day.

I don’t like double standards, or hypocrites tbh

If their trying they need to fully adhere to
The dress code and not picking and choosing

Muji

VIP
Guys the idiot photoshopped her pic.

Kin held a concert in Somalia despite Somali sheikhs singling her out and staying silent on male singers. The concert was amazing and the sexist Neanderthals were saved an L.

We need to uplift our women and stop putting them down or don’t be surprised when they want leave the toxic community like Iman did.

Peace out.

I do think that the title is wrong tho, it shouldn't have the last word in the title just because of what she wears even though, it's is haraam.

You shouldnt make presumptions.

I don’t like double standards, or hypocrites tbh

If their trying they need to fully adhere to
The dress code and not picking and choosing
Everyone picks and chooses theirs just happens to be outwardly public.At end of the day they're grown women and they should know the proper way to cover Islamically. This is complicated than hypocrisy. Only Allah knows who's hypocrite and who's not.

Trending

Latest posts