Is Kiin Jaamac a fine S***?

boi that's a normal pair of jeans, you're just saying this because of her body type.

It's normal to drink in this country, doesnt mean we do them things.

Our women should cover up. Clothes should be loose, shouldn't have holes showing your skin, shirt shouldn't be tight etc

Btw this isn't me calling her anything. I am just saying. Lord knows we all mistakes.

Makeup looking like them wolof dudes
images.jpg

Our women should cover up. Clothes should be loose, shouldn't have holes showing your skin, shirt shouldn't be tight etc

Btw this isn't me calling her anything. I am just saying. Lord knows we all mistakes.

i think women should be the ones deciding what is an appropriate way to dress.:)

shes not a because she doesn't meet your standards and opinions on whats appropriate for women to wear. i know that you weren't calling her names but i have seen others who think like you do it.

i think women should be the ones deciding what is an appropriate way to dress.:)

shes not a because she doesn't meet your standards and opinions on whats appropriate for women to wear. i know that you weren't calling her names but i have seen others who think like you do it.

a women should wear un revealing clothes...

right how is she a :ftw9nwa:
she's not wearing anything revealing:ayaanswag:
They have some deep rooted issues that they need to see a therapist for. A is someone who has multiple casual sexual partners not someone who dresses proactively (even though she didn’t) yet they use the word so lightly to this innocent muslim girl. mental illness wallahi

Cover up? We are not property to be handled
And managed

Would you prefer she and all of us where this?

491896CC-618A-40D0-8FD0-F08EDB06A531.jpeg

:ivers:Do you wish us to be killed in the West?

They have some deep rooted issues that they need to see a therapist for. A is someone who has multiple casual sexual partners not someone who dresses proactively (even though she didn’t) yet they use the word so lightly to this innocent muslim girl. mental illness wallahi
You dress like this?

Trending