Is JT bad to y’all ???

Alluring

Sayonara
I just noticed that her nose is smaller with the makeup pics, can makeup really do that???
Countouring.

It is the ugliest makeup trend to ever hit, it's primarily black women (including somalis) that are obsessed with doing it to make their noses look really small and light.

Countouring.

It is the ugliest makeup trend to ever hit, it's primarily black women (including somalis) that are obsessed with doing it to make their noses look really small and light.

I'm probably going to sound like a complete for saying this but wallahi I had this friend who with make up was 8/10, really cute MashAllah. But without the make up she was a strong 2/10, wallahi I'm not even trying to be mean

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
that bittch blocked me. I have no opinion on her ugly ass

giphy.gif

Alluring

Sayonara
I'm probably going to sound like a complete ***** for saying this but wallahi I had this friend who with make up was 8/10, really cute MashAllah. But without the make up she was a strong 2/10, wallahi I'm not even trying to be mean
This is why I hate makeup, not because there is anything wrong with it. It brings up the standard of women way higher than without makeup. So you got 1/10 chicks looking 9/10 with a little contour and weave. Now us regular 6/10s look like 2/10s

Countouring.

Sounds like a little self hatred and insecurity, and a yearning to look as white as possible. From the looks of it it seems like its taken a huge toll in the beauty industry. imagine how much the cosmetics industry and many more would lose if people were just proud of what they have.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alluring

Sayonara
Sounds like a little self hatred and insecurity, and a yearning to look as white as possible. From the looks of it it seems like its taken a huge toll in the beauty industry. imagine how much the cosmetics industry and many more would lose if people were just proud of what they have.

Can't really blame them :francis: They get shitted on by their own men in favor of people who have those features naturally. If you cannot beat them, join them? Society really has a one dimensional viewpoint on beauty.

This is why I hate makeup, not because there is anything wrong with it. It brings up the standard of women way higher than without makeup. So you got 1/10 chicks looking 9/10 with a little contour and weave. Now us regular 6/10s look like 2/10s

You joker lol, it's true tho. I'm no Beyonce, rather just your average girl but I'd rather walk around looking average, rather than 9/10 with makeup and then when my man sees me without the make up, I don't want him to be like naa ya tahay? Like a whole catfish
:liberaltears:

Can't really blame them :francis: They get shitted on by their own men in favor of people who have those features naturally. If you cannot beat them, join them? Society really has a one dimensional viewpoint on beauty.
You have to wonder why the men prefer other women, it could be much more than their looks. Black couples loved are rarely married back in the day.

Also I'd say that the reason why the european like features is seen as the standard is because of the monopoly that their industries have over people globally, women are told that's what beauty looks like and that's what they should look like and men are told that women who look like that are more desirable

Alluring

Sayonara
You have to wonder why the men prefer other women, it could be much more than their looks. Black couples loved are rarely married back in the day.

Also I'd say that the reason why the european like features is seen as the standard is because of the monopoly that their industries have over people globally, women are told that's what beauty looks like and that's what they should look like and men are told that women who look like that are more desirable

I agree, it's all about social programming by the media. Promoting one image in a positive light will guarantee public reaction to that image in a positive light, and vice versa.