Is JT bad to y’all ???

Personally think she’s ugly as shit..a nigga in the comments said if you don’t find her attractive your gay ??. Shorty lowkey look like a man tho so how tf does that work. She looks better after she got work done on her face and body but it’s still a hell naw from me.

I hear wearing it can age your face, the exact opposite of what I'd assume they want
I don't know about that, the only make up I wear is lipstick and a bit of gloss and I'm good to go but there was a time when I was like 17 and I couldn't leave the house without foundation/concealer and all that stuff, I felt naked without it but Alhamdulila my skin be poppin so I don't really use makeup anymore (not that there is anything wrong with using it as it enhances your beauty)

I don't know about that, the only make up I wear is lipstick and a bit of gloss and I'm good to go but there was a time when I was like 17 and I couldn't leave the house without foundation/concealer and all that stuff, I felt naked without it but Alhamdulila my skin be poppin so I don't really use makeup anymore (not that there is anything wrong with using it as it enhances your beauty)
I bet you're beautiful without it ❤️