Is it weird not having friends?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I don’t understand wallahi. I have a younger brother who has no friends whatsoever. He just goes to school and comes home. He never goes out with friends, never has them come over. It’s like he has no need for friends in his life and he’s opted out or something. It doesn’t bother him at all.

My best memories growing up involved my friends at the time. I feel bad for all the younger kids who won’t experience the carefree childhood and teen years hanging out with their friends, because they use technology as a replacement for human connection
:cosbyhmm::wowsweat::mjkkk::notsureif::westbrookwtf::mugshotman::gunsmiley::5hcpspq::5hcpspq::5hcpspq::5hcpspq::5hcpspq::5hcpspq::5hcpspq::5hcpspq::icon cry::icon rolleyes::icon cry::icon cry::icon cry::axvmm9o:📿

It’s not weird. I didn’t have anyone I’d call a friend during college. Although I blame that mostly on Covid it’s important for you to understand that I’d rather you have no friends than befriend people who are bad for you and your growth. Don’t stress on it too much. Inshallah your future spouse ends up becoming the friend you’ve longed for all along.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
"A man is upon the religion of his friend, so let one of you look at whom he befriends."
Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2378

Not really a lot of people replace friends with family. I’m thankful for my friends Alhamdullilah, but there are people, who wake up everyday satisfied without them

No is not weird. I used to have friends were we would meet up occasionally but decided decided to go our separate ways. I have been without friends for around 6 years now. My sisters are enough

I don’t understand wallahi. I have a younger brother who has no friends whatsoever. He just goes to school and comes home. He never goes out with friends, never has them come over. It’s like he has no need for friends in his life and he’s opted out or something. It doesn’t bother him at all.

Does he have online friends? What does he say when you talk to him about it

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
tumblr_njl80mX1uT1u32q3co1_640.png

This quote by the great Sahaabi Umar Ibn Khattab may Allah be pleased with him sums up the answer to your question.

Verily it is better to be alone than to have an bad friend. But having a righteous companion who reminds you of the hereafter, is far better then being alone. 🎯🎯🎯

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am in the phase NO FRIENDS now. I am living in the dark Moon mood

Trending