Is it weird not having friends?

My life is literally home, work, college I know people but not necessarily friends with them or hang out. I also live in North Dakota could be my location.

Same here but the reason for me is that the friends I had was no good for me. I go to college,work,gym but I also go to the masjid where I wanna meet likeminded at my age but the only people who go to the masjid are elders or uncles. But wallahi I think its normal it means you are growing

I remember that I used to have homies that I met in dugsi we used to be hooping n all that but then we parted ways nd it has been a few years since then

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
I have a friend. We have known each other for more than ten years. We have grown together and become similar to each other in everything. We entered the same university major and now work in the same place. Every human being should have someone like that

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
My life is literally home, work, college I know people but not necessarily friends with them or hang out. I also live in North Dakota could be my location.
After the Covid quarantine a lot of men became friendless. Just try your best to make new friends from college.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

average person does not have friends. u r too young. wait till u reach your working days

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
It's not uncommon but definitely still weird. You should get into hobbies that involve interacting with other people

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I don't have any friends, its actually pretty awesome not to have any friends. Ive made some good friends on this website :D

1708652748442.png

It’s a little odd if you’re still pretty young (high school, uni age)

As you get older it becomes less weird. Friends drift apart when you take different directions in life, move away etc. Most 30+ people I’ve seen only got a couple good friends and that’s it

I keep reading online that a lot of Gen Z don’t have friends or even acquaintances.
I don’t understand wallahi. I have a younger brother who has no friends whatsoever. He just goes to school and comes home. He never goes out with friends, never has them come over. It’s like he has no need for friends in his life and he’s opted out or something. It doesn’t bother him at all.

My best memories growing up involved my friends at the time. I feel bad for all the younger kids who won’t experience the carefree childhood and teen years hanging out with their friends, because they use technology as a replacement for human connection

Trending

Latest posts