IS IT TRUE THAT WOMEN

Do you think women can have tribes/races?

• No.

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My examples are not mutually exclusive.

Men could be nationalistic and inclusive but not to the detriment of preservation.

Whereas, women are less inclusive inwards, but more inclusive outwards to the detriment of preservation.

so u r saying women r cucking u??? loooooooooooooooooool

A man’s idea of maintaining lineage is to move the goalpost, arguing that whomever he pursues is of no consequence, bc he is the lineage, which is completely meaningless.

The truth is, they’re roughly the same. Men and women will go with the best they can get.

For a pure Somali, you need both parents to be Somalis. So a Somali female would have importance in this case of puritanism. With that said though, a Somali man's kids would have easier assimilation and acceptance among Somalis than a Somali woman's children from a non-Somali union. Hence, the patriarchy and the world being generally a man's world. Somalis are no exception. That is what I was referring to when I said men are responsible for maintaining the lineage. We are called a nation of Somalis exactly because our father was a Somali. No one cares about who his wife was in truth. Never heard of any Somali asking who was our earliest mother.

The majority of the world nations are patriarchal. Women tag alone. LOL.

I don't know why some men on this website are obsessed with somali women who date non-somali men. These women are insignificant.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
A women has a lineage but cant pass it on. So if she marries out, her children will carry the fathers lineage and not hers.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For a pure Somali, you need both parents to be Somalis. So a Somali female would have importance in this case of puritanism. With that said though, a Somali man's kids would have easier assimilation and acceptance among Somalis than a Somali woman's children from a non-Somali union. Hence, the patriarchy and the world being generally a man's world. Somalis are no exception. That is what I was referring to when I said men are responsible for maintaining the lineage. We are called a nation of Somalis exactly because our father was a Somali. No one cares about who his wife was in truth. Never heard of any Somali asking who was our earliest mother.

The majority of the world nations are patriarchal. Women tag alone. LOL.

I don't know why some men on this website are obsessed with somali women who date non-somali men. These women are insignificant.

U & Armadillo need to take several seats down. Just because both of ya have fathered children with a non somali, dont mean u guys have to create your own laws benefiting yourselves lol

U & Armadillo need to take several seats down. Just because both of ya have fathered children with a non somali, dont mean u guys have to create your own laws benefiting yourselves lol

You must be kidding me. I couldn't get interested in someone like you who spoke zero to broken somali much less marry a non-Somali female. That would be like selling my Somali soul to an uncertain future. I love who I am a little too much.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I voted yes because my best friend in Djibouti never saw his dad as his parents divorced young. His father is ciise and his mom is ogadeni. He now hails from the Ogadeni clan of Jigjiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending