IS IT TRUE THAT WOMEN

Do you think women can have tribes/races?

• No.

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Don't have a tribe/a race?
They can date whoever and they (sometimes) get in trouble for it.

Us, as intellectual, we know women can't have tribes and races.

Whar's your opinion?

VixR

Veritas
How does your mind work? Let’s say two people have a girl and a boy. So the boy has an identity, but the girl doesn’t?

*68IQ*

Of course we have an ethnic, tribal, and racial identity. And just like men, we can and do date others.

The male response to that on here is to simultaneously denigrate and moan about it (but I thought she has no identity, so what’s the problem?), and to strip her of her identity at the same time. It’s cognitive dissonance. So does she have an identity, or doesn’t she? To their theory, don’t call me a Somali girl (not as if I’m missing out on much, let’s be honest), just simply call me “girl”:duckr:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
How does your mind work? Let’s say two people have a girl and a boy. So the boy has an identity, but the girl doesn’t?:mjlol:*68IQ*

Of course we have an ethnic, tribal, racial identity. And just like men, we can and do date others.

The male response to that on here is to simultaneously denigrate and moan about it (but I thought she has no identity, so what’s the problem?), and to strip her of her identity at the same time. It’s cognitive dissonance. So does she have an identity, or doesn’t she? To their theory, don’t call me a Somali girl, just simply call me “girl”

I don't have a race, I only like cute girls.

Nicole Scherzinger was/is my favorite female. That smile:childplease:
But many niggaz here hate race mixing and they don't want to see females somalis doing this.

So would you mix with a non somali nigga?:damedamn::browtf:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
upload_2019-5-28_3-14-55.png

:childplease::damnmusic:
That smile

Whar's your opinion?
Naa a woman doesn't even own her own child that she carried for nine months. She doesn't even own herself she takes male name expect her first name

Whar's your opinion?

Women are not protectionist by nature. Biologically, they're geared towards survival mode and are more narcissistic than their male counterparts.

So terminologies such as 'loyalty', 'preservation', 'nation', 'country', 'race' are meaningless.

How does your mind work? Let’s say two people have a girl and a boy. So the boy has an identity, but the girl doesn’t?

*68IQ*

Of course we have an ethnic, tribal, and racial identity. And just like men, we can and do date others.

The male response to that on here is to simultaneously denigrate and moan about it (but I thought she has no identity, so what’s the problem?), and to strip her of her identity at the same time. It’s cognitive dissonance. So does she have an identity, or doesn’t she? To their theory, don’t call me a Somali girl (not as if I’m missing out on much, let’s be honest), just simply call me “girl”:duckr:

Love trumps cultural norms for some women. I think this is what 4head is after.

Women are not protectionist by nature. Biologically, they're geared towards survival mode and are more narcissistic than their male counterparts.

So terminologies such as 'loyalty', 'preservation', 'nation', 'country', 'race' are meaningless.

What of the women who ruled their people and kingdoms? They sure were qualified to lead in the eyes of their communities and were considered one of the locals. You think nations would entrust their security to someone they believe have no loyalty?

We all have mothers don't we? who taught us the clan and what is means to be a Somali.

What of the women who ruled their people and kingdoms? They sure were qualified to lead in the eyes of their communities and were considered one of the locals. You think nations would entrust their security to someone they believe have no loyalty?

We all have mothers don't we? who taught us the clan and what is means to be a Somali.

There are multiple factors which can offset and manipulate someone's base nature. That's normal.

There can be a disparity between a person's primal innate instincts and current mode of behavior depending on those factors.

There are multiple factors which can offset and manipulate someone's base nature. That's normal.

There can be a disparity between a person's primal innate instincts and current mode of behavior depending on those factors.

It is not that complicated some women would buck the norms to follow their hearts. Men usually see themselves as responsible for maintaining the lineage and all that comes with it.

VixR

Veritas
It is not that complicated some women would buck the norms to follow their hearts. Men usually see themselves as responsible for maintaining the lineage and all that comes with it.
A man’s idea of maintaining lineage is to move the goalpost, arguing that whomever he pursues is of no consequence, bc he is the lineage, which is completely meaningless.

The truth is, they’re roughly the same. Men and women will go with the best they can get.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
A man’s idea of maintaining lineage is to move the goalpost, arguing that whomever he pursues is of no consequence, bc he is the lineage, which is completely meaningless.

The truth is, they’re roughly the same. Men and women will go with the best they can get.

:hmm::dwill::friendhug:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Yes, they do. Short and simple answer.

Most of these guys who brag about their qabiil on here hardly even know their abtirsi and barely speak af-Somali.

Its funny you say that as studies show that narcissism is more common in men.

Women also tend to be less individualistic and more empathetic than their male counterparts. If women didn't have these qualities then they would not be able to mother their children properly.

Its funny you say that as studies show that narcissism is more common in men.

Women also tend to be less individualistic and more empathetic than their male counterparts. If women didn't have these qualities then they would not be able to mother their children properly.

Narcissism is expandable. Women are more inward and care more for the well being of their nest as opposed to the nest hung up on the adjacent tree.

Men are more communal, societal, national etc.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Narcissism is expandable. Women are more inward and care more for the well being of their nest as opposed to the nest hung up on the adjacent tree.

Men are more communal, societal, national etc.

u got it all opposite.

Women are communal and social

as men are the opposite but nationalistic as they like boarders for security and protection deal

u got it all opposite.

Women are communal and social

as men are the opposite but nationalistic as they like boarders for security and protection deal

My examples are not mutually exclusive.

Men could be nationalistic and inclusive but not to the detriment of preservation.

Whereas, women are less inclusive inwards, but more inclusive outwards to the detriment of preservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.