Is it true that Somalis are being enslaved in Libya

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Honestly, I think it’s more of an ego clash because both Somalis and North Africans have a HUGE superiority complex.
Judging from how my dad acts, I bet the scenario is that the Libyans are giving Somalis low-skill jobs. So from the perspective of a person from a culture that frowns on manual labor, they would probably see as slavery. This reminds of when my dad worked at the Museum of Science and History. He claimed racism because he felt that they were giving work that was beneath him aka manual labor. He sued from racial discrimination.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
They snatch people who are tahriibing to europe, there are somalis in libya that help the carabs to capture them. They torture you so that your family pays up for your release. The fgsis also retrieving somalis from libya

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
They snatch people who are tahriibing to europe, there are somalis in libya that help the carabs to capture them. They torture you so that your family pays up for your release. The fgsis also retrieving somalis from libya
North Africans are kinda low-eye super racist or nationalist from their point of view. A lot of Africans despise the Tuaregs and Fulanis in west Africa or afraid of us. Berbers get dogged out on African forums worse than Somalis.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
So, that’s how my grandparents met. Cool. Beautiful love story. No wonder they stayed married until my grandpa died.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Its not really slavery but human trafficking they capture their fellow sudanese n houthis sell yemen organs in masr is that slavery? No human trafficking when our pirates captured ppl in the sea asien white n torture them so they can send 40 milion was that a slavery? Of course no it is human trafficking

So, that’s how my grandparents met. Cool. Beautiful love story. No wonder they stayed married until my grandpa died.

No no that's NOT how your grandparents met. This has been going on for few years since the government collapsed in libya smy

Keo

VIP
It's not slavery but human trafficking. You will find Morroccans, Egyptians and even other Libyans in the same situation.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
these dogs are nothing but savages whom are incapable of ruling them selfs or running a country with out relying on barbarity

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
No no that's NOT how your grandparents met. This has been going on for few years since the government collapsed in libya smy
But I could picture my grandparents doing that. Lol . My ancestors were “missionaries “ . Note the quotations

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
It's not slavery but human trafficking. You will find Morroccans, Egyptians and even other Libyans in the same situation. The
But AAs worship the living hell out of both Morocco and especially Egypt. Again, my Americanized Berber family didn’t like Bantus at all. I know an AA girl I went to school that claims moorish and she’s pan-African/feminist/lesbian.
8FF1DF7E-6693-4C88-8896-F98B66681F5A.jpeg
3E8D2F69-DF2A-4E11-A080-ECD715B874EF.jpeg

She posted this. @Bashi : Brace yourself for this
94AFD775-A7D2-45B1-A457-DCC239539C13.jpeg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@Bashi You see that bullshit, right ?!? I don’t think that the moorish (Berber and Arabs) are down for gays. How’s teaching history in Africa? Where’s the money going ?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
they where siblings if im not mistaken
Critics argue that both men appear with their respective wives and children, suggesting the men were brothers, rather than lovers. It’s just a theory because they were very close and touching and hugging each other.
But in Somali culture, holding hands, usually comfortable hugging and touching friends of the same gender. People thought me and my best friend were a lesbian couple, but I thought it was normal.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Critics argue that both men appear with their respective wives and children, suggesting the men were brothers, rather than lovers. It’s just a theory because they were very close and touching and hugging each other.
But in Somali culture, holding hands, usually comfortable hugging and touching friends of the same gender. People thought me and my best friend were a lesbian couple, but I thought it was normal.
Niggas wanna make up shit to justify their fitna

Eh they just capture them until they get paid. That's like saying Somali pirates enslaved white people that they captured...

Trending