Is it true excessive makeup can age you? 🤔

I don’t know. But the women I know that don’t wear that much look younger. But one’s who wear it night & day look older than their age.

I don’t know. But the women I know that don’t wear that much look younger. But one’s who wear it night & day look older than their age.
Yeah... apparently even using it regularly can age your skin a lot faster

4E64E20C-8087-4484-BBAD-E5122E47E5BC.jpeg

Yes it does. These IG girls look so much older already and they're like 23.

Best makeup tip that helps me look "young" is this:

Bold lips (berry, wine colour shades--> 'Diva' by MAC for example) will make you look put together and you won't have to wear alot of makeup (just concealer, a pump of foundation, neutral shade eyeshadow, and mascara)

Yes it does. These IG girls look so much older already and they're like 23.

Best makeup tip that helps me look "young" is this:

Bold lips (berry, wine colour shades--> 'Diva' by MAC for example) will make you look put together and you won't have to wear alot of makeup (just concealer, a pump of foundation, neutral shade eyeshadow, and mascara)
Exactly. That’s a good method. Maybe they want to look older idk.

Alluring

Sayonara
Wearing excessive makeup out always makes people look older.

I also believe it ruins your skin overtime. Don't believe those makeup gurus with "perfect" skin, they have thousands of products to deal with their skin. Regular people have only normal products to use. Focusing on skin care & health while wearing minimal makeup to play up your best features is the way to go.

Wearing excessive makeup out always makes people look older.

I also believe it ruins your skin overtime. Don't believe those makeup gurus with "perfect" skin, they have thousands of products to deal with their skin. Regular people have only normal products to use. Focusing on skin care & health while wearing minimal makeup to play up your best features is the way to go.
Exactlyyy I would rather look pretty without makeup. If I only look good with makeup you gotta congratulate my makeup skills 😂😂

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Unless you are a drag queen or professional MUA, it is not even realistic to wear all these layers on a daily basis.

Not only do they have zero benefits for the skin, they are also time consuming. It'll be more wiser to invest in skin care products imo :icon lol:

Trending