Is it true a somali sex worker was killed in dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Has anyone heard this from family in UAE? She was killed by a Hindi man from what I heard in the Amal Express line. The odeys were talking loud about it and the community didn't want to bury her with their costs. Can anyone confirm

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
thats a shame if its true and on the month of ramadan Inaa Lilaahi Waa Inaa Ileyhi Raajucuun, May Allah have mercy on her soul.

:snoop:

i got family there so i will ask them after afur.

Stop bringing his family into it you idiot. She was a , period. She shouldn't have been doing haram stuff, especially on the holy month of Ramadan.

Wait wait is one of your older female cousins a Atheists, i'll pay a crazy amount of Meher for her no worries close to 150 k Meher minimum, do you accept ?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somalians act like as if they related to every Somalian person on this earth. “How can he do that” how can she do this “. Lol y’all just funny people. Y’all always in each other’s business :krs:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
dont quote me just yet Blade i dont want to come off as liar, for now its fake but lets give it a few days and see what happens. insha Allah it will stay false.
:wowsweat:
Don't worry I have hope. Somalis are not sex workers. We never were in droughts when we were refugees when we had nothing and this lady isn't aswell. I'm sure. Ethiopians are sex workers not us.
Ethiopians on here dont quote me. It's the truth:kodaksmiley:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Don't worry I have hope. Somalis are not sex workers. We never were in droughts when we were refugees when we had nothing and this lady isn't aswell. I'm sure. Ethiopians are sex workers not us.

af somaaliga miyaad akhrisaa blade.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Loooooool Do you live in a sheltered life? :russ:
Go to Djibouti and Nairobi :mjlol:

I hope not. Somali's generally don't engage ij these fields because we have imaan. If we didn't we'd be like Habesha's...
If it is true, she is likely a Somali from Kenya or another country
Loooooool Do you live in a sheltered life? :russ:
Go to Djibouti and Nairobi :mjlol:
Nayaa, why do you insist on pretending to be Ethiopian? If you hate being Somali so much, say it with your chest :kodaksmiley:
The jig is up, Somali baad tahay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending