Black Athletes Are Catching Heat During The NFL Draft. “Stop Turning Your Backs On Black Women”!

Kisame

Plotting world domination
All the best football and basketball programs in high school and college are in cadaan areas.

Minorities in general end up dating Cadaans when stuck in a situation like this.

Last edited:
White women are just generally better looking than non North African & horn African women

The black community in general is vulgar and I ask Somali men and women to be careful when marrying, and choose only those that are Muslim to engage with.

This why Malcolm x was against race mixing that money goes back to the whites and these madows don’t realize it but there breeding themselves out Hispanics and Asians are set to replace blacks as the 2nd biggest race in USA.

Warya gaaja cadaan women is for everyone. She wont be a loyal wife. I'd rather have Xalimo.
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Madow women are too manly in nature and are physically very strong and muscular kkk. They also like to get into fist fights with their men and are very aggressive towards them. Snow bunnies are very docile and submissive and make them feel manly. That’s what a man needs. It’s just nature. Don’t hate.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't think many people consider the higher you move up the western countries social ladder. The more white and less ethnic is becomes

White women have a head start compared to your woman from the same background of these guys.

these men have be drilled in their head about white beauty propaganda from birth. It's why is become expected for them to settle at this point

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Madow women are too manly in nature and are physically very strong and muscular kkk. They also like to get into fist fights with their men and are very aggressive towards them.
Fax brudda they just way too aggressive :dead:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I don't think many people consider the higher you move up the western countries social ladder. The more white and less ethnic is becomes

White women have a head start compared to your woman from the same background of these guys.

these men have be drilled in their head about white beauty propaganda from birth. It's why is become expected for them to settle at this point
Your the only other person that gave a logical answer on here. All these other niggas just want to diss Madow women and lust after cadaan women.

Trending

Latest posts