Is it only me or whenever you go overseas more than 8 days is too much. R u also glad to be back to your home when coming back?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I’ve noticed that I am usually excited to go on a trip but passed the 7th day I have this bored feeling that I need to go back home.

interestingly it’s the other way around when I visit our shithole native land. I like to stay longer when in the motherland.

what is it that depleted my excitement of my visit to these foreign lands.

I guess it’s the following;

constant use of taxis and transportation

Always searching the best place to do things ( exhausting)

getting fleeced by the taxis or the grand bazaar people

Their food upsetting your stomach

Language barrier

your money just getting used up and you miscalculated the exchange difference.
I think the issue is you're probably broke broski, I used to feel that way back in my broke days. But now I rarely ever wanna leave.

If you're going to somalia for 9 days from overseas that would be a waste unless it was for a specific reason. Nearly half of that time would be travelling there and back.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If you're going to somalia for 9 days from overseas that would be a waste unless it was for a specific reason. Nearly half of that time would be travelling there and back.

I did not say 9 days in Somaliya

ofc not.

scroll up and read again

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Turkey is the only place I wouldn't mind overstaying my welcome in.

Just visit other places than Istanbul. All tourists locations are like that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve noticed that I am usually excited to go on a trip but passed the 7th day I have this bored feeling that I need to go back home.

interestingly it’s the other way around when I visit our shithole native land. I like to stay longer when in the motherland.

what is it that depleted my excitement of my visit to these foreign lands.

I guess it’s the following;

constant use of taxis and transportation

Always searching the best place to do things ( exhausting)

getting fleeced by the taxis or the grand bazaar people

Their food upsetting your stomach

Language barrier

your money just getting used up and you miscalculated the exchange difference.

1602407270996.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin How do these replies say they stay at a vacation longer than a month Or even a longer than 9 days? Don’t they have jobs they must return back to work to? Oh wait.. Europe /UK don’t work :ooh:

BINGO! UK individuals rather stay on vacation till their family inform them that the welfare office is inquiring about them or else there will be no more deposit. That’s when they return to the UK.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Everything about the video is just :banderas:
The music

the beach view

its sad bosnis couldnt conquer it rn would enjoy muslim country:kanyehmm:

Lol, we didn't even try to conquer those lands. Bosnia has a 30 km long coastline on the Adriatic that cuts the Croatian coastline in two because free state (Ragusa Republic) Dubrovnik didn't want to border the Venetians, so Ottoman Bosnia came between and those borders have remained until this day).

Parts of todays croatian coastline was part of the Bosnian kingdom though (pre Ottoman period).

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Lol, we didn't even try to conquer those lands. Bosnia has a 30 km long coastline on the Adriatic that cuts the Croatian coastline in two because free state (Ragusa Republic) Dubrovnik didn't want to border the Venetians, so Ottoman Bosnia came between and those borders have remained until this day).

Parts of todays croatian coastline was part of the Bosnian kingdom though (pre Ottoman period).
Damn yall had kingdoms? Never knew it might read it btw what does the song say its catchy asf been listening for 30 min rn wallahi :ohhhdamn:

Trending