Is it only me or whenever you go overseas more than 8 days is too much. R u also glad to be back to your home when coming back?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’ve noticed that I am usually excited to go on a trip but passed the 7th day I have this bored feeling that I need to go back home.

interestingly it’s the other way around when I visit our shithole native land. I like to stay longer when in the motherland.

what is it that depleted my excitement of my visit to these foreign lands.

I guess it’s the following;

constant use of taxis and transportation

Always searching the best place to do things ( exhausting)

getting fleeced by the taxis or the grand bazaar people

Their food upsetting your stomach

Language barrier

your money just getting used up and you miscalculated the exchange difference.

The best holidays are ones that last 9 days exactly not including the days it takes you to travel from and to the country . Any more than that I will just hate the place and may never visit again but if it's less I won't enjoy it properly

Alluring

Sayonara
Vacations are fun when they're short and simple so you can reminisce them. Long vacations get boring and you end up most of the time sleeping in at your hotel.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The best holidays are ones that last 9 days exactly not including the days it takes you to travel from and to the country . Any more than that I will just hate the place and may never visit again but if it's less I won't enjoy it properly

9 days is too long. Just 8 days is perfect. You don’t lose the flavor you have for the place.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Vacations are fun when they're short and simple so you can reminisce them. Long vacations get boring and you end up most of the time sleeping in at your hotel.

BINGO!

although I only sleep all day the next day to get rid of the jet lagged I still notice that my best sleeps are overseas. It’s because I walk a lot.

look at this

347B3583-0CF7-4997-9880-0D58BDD30D45.jpeg

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Here in western Europe some of us are used to taking a 6 weeks holiday to wherever. 9 days is way to short

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Tbh it depends on where you go. For me Europe or middle East its perfect for less than 9. Asia has to be over 2 weeks , my stomach has to get used to it . Where did u go

I just returned from Turkey for the second time in two years.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I just returned from Turkey for the second time in two years.
Haye sheekoda ii wad. We all know this was ur follow up touch for bidaar and wasn't vacation. Never heard anyone get tired of those pristine mediterranean beaches with the macaan girls.

Adeer if u broke I'll throw a hondo thru cash up lakin beenta iyo
Donald-Trump-Finger_2_e6hfcs.jpg
cayarta naga dhaaf and post some pics of that thick mop of hair

Last edited:

Trending