Is it only me, or is Somaliland starting to resemble North Korea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They're actually obsessed with The totaliterian strategies of Late President Siad Barre.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Democracies are not always pretty.. The democracy and the rights of the people are still in development..

Most likely in the future being arrested and jailed over such statements won't be possible until then everyone should be careful how they express themselves publicly.

North Korea is a dictatorship there are very big differences and some aspects might align but overall big difference.

EDIT: I am not saying that he deserved it.. Don't try and twist this..
f*ck that how can we even call ourselves democratic when they dont give a shit about freedom of speech?

These leaders are actually embarrassing themselves for jailing that niciima and this Guy

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
f*ck that how can we even call ourselves democratic when they dont give a shit about freedom of speech?

These leaders are actually embarrassing themselves for jailing that niciima and this Guy

An intellectualy honest lander, what a rare sight on this forum. :salute:

Mercury

VIP
Whats wrong with my goverment theres nothing wrong with it fix your sooli of a goverment in garowe
Nooo there are many faults But admiting the government arent doing anything wrong youre a part of the problem aswell thats how they can get away with alot of shit cause idiots like you exist in SL

Mercury

VIP
I Love My country But I dont support everything they do nepotism is one

People Will defend a corrupt politician out of loyalty to qabiil

Zero

Somaliland patriot

In my opinion harsher punishment should be given to any and all traitors.No tolerance for destabilizing threats unless you want to become a shithole like Somalia where Kenya,Turkey,Qatar,AMISOM and America(blackwater) are operating within their borders like its no ones business.:susp:

An intellectualy honest lander, what a rare sight on this forum. :salute:
He is a naago who cries genocide 24/7 ignoring political and economic interests of Somaliland.I bet he is a sheegato.:bell:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
In my opinion harsher punishment should be given to any and all traitors.No tolerance for destabilizing threats unless you want to become a shithole like Somalia where Kenya,Turkey,Qatar,AMISOM and America(blackwater) are operating within their borders like its no ones business.:susp:

Facebook comments and poems cause destabilization. What are you smoking. :faysalwtf:

Mercury

VIP
If were gonna punish traitors harshly
How about we start with the cops who take bribes?

Or the politicians who fill their own pockets

Thats a traitor in My book cause they dont care about their country or the people they only out for their own interests

Those deserve Harsh sentences bot people who support Mogadishu thats irrelevant it doesnt affect anyone its harmless whats making us look weak is jailing people for stuff like niciima and this Guy

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Facebook comments and poems cause destabilization. What are you smoking. :faysalwtf:
We don't know the full story yet.Too much fake news lately.Is Turkey who is Somalia's number one ally north Korea since Erdogan does far worse to people who insult him on facebook? Why not make a thread about how Somalia is the of north Korea Turkey? Instead of using 2 cases to use for your propagenda war.:nahgirl:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
We don't know the full story yet.Too much fake news lately.Is Turkey who is Somalia's number one ally north Korea since Erdogan does far worse to people who insult him on facebook? Why not make a thread about how Somalia is the of north Korea Turkey? Instead of using 2 cases to use for your propagenda war.:nahgirl:

So you want to play the obfuscation game. Fine.

Suppose these two situations are exactly as they seem. Would you be for jailing them then?

Zero

Somaliland patriot
If were gonna punish traitors harshly
How about we start with the cops who take bribes?

Or the politicians who fill their own pockets

Thats a traitor in My book cause they dont care about their country or the people they only out for their own interests

Those deserve Harsh sentences bot people who support Mogadishu thats irrelevant it doesnt affect anyone its harmless whats making us look weak is jailing people for stuff like niciima and this Guy
America,the number one superpower in the world has similar problem with corruption like that.Hell they even place fake evidence to arrest citizens.Compared to that Somaliland police isn't half bad.

You focus too much on the negative instead of the good.At the end of the day we are an isolated recognized de facto state who is actually safer than many developed countries.To keep this peace and stability going we need crush any idiot who talks about uniting with the worst nation on earth,Somalia.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
America,the number one superpower in the world has similar problem with corruption like that.Hell they even place fake evidence to arrest citizens.Compared to that Somaliland police isn't half bad.

You focus too much on the negative instead of the good.At the end of the day we are an isolated recognized de facto state who is actually safer than many developed countries.To keep this peace and stability going we need crush any idiot who talks about uniting with the worst nation on earth,Somalia.

Literally all you have over Somalia is peace. What's your argument against Somalia if peace becomes a reality? You'll have nothing to say. Somalia and SL will both be corrupt, dirt poor countries in that scenario.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
So you want to play the obfuscation game. Fine.

Suppose these two situations are exactly as they seem. Would you be for jailing them then?
If I was the leader of a recognized developed nation,probably not.But Somaliland is an unrecognized de facto state.We must protect urselves using any and all means to defend our fragile peace and stability next to the foreign house who has Kenya,Turkey,Qatar,AMISOM and America(blackwater) are operating within their borders like its no ones business.:manny:

Mercury

VIP

They have Done alot of great stuff with little resources But heres the thing in order to fix problems you have to be honest and admit there is a problem and than do something about it ignoring it wont do anyone good nor will it solve the problem at hand

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If I was the leader of a recognized developed nation,probably not.But Somaliland is an unrecognized de facto state.We must protect urselves using any and all means to defend our fragile peace and stability next to the foreign house who has Kenya,Turkey,Qatar,AMISOM and America(blackwater) are operating within their borders like its no ones business.:manny:

Again, if your peace can be hurt from poems and Facebook comments, i don't know what to tell you.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Literally all you have over Somalia is peace. What's your argument against Somalia if peace becomes a reality? You'll have nothing to say. Somalia and SL will both be corrupt, dirt poor countries in that scenario.
First how about common rule of law.Somaliland only jails people who are a danger to our peace and stability.Outside of that it is one of the most safest and democratic nations in Africa.Don't compare us with Somalia because of 2 cases.

Second,You are dreaming if you believe Kenya,Turkey,Qatar,AMISOM and America(blackwater) who are all operating within your borders like its no ones business will leave peacefully.You will be used,abused and discarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts