Is it okay to save your self by waiting for marriage as a man?

Sxb why you want to marry a non virgin when you are a virgin yourself? I'm telling you you will mentally disturbed and think about who she been with and compare yourself against them. Don't do it!

Xaruun

VIP
B. Whilst men definitely do view sex differently to women, men sleeping around before marriage also makes it harder for them to be faithful as well. Men cheat alot more than women according to studies and the only reason why you are not talking about male promiscuity is because men cheating has become normalised. In fact we routinely say shit like, 'boys will be boys' and 'men are like dogs'.
Studies don’t mean anything, people will obviously lie when it comes to adultery and there are studies showing the contrary too. Women aren’t angels, they’re equally as fucked if not more fucked than men.

Studies don’t mean anything, people will obviously lie when it comes to adultery and there are studies showing the contrary too. Women aren’t angels, they’re equally as fucked if not more fucked than men.

Men tend to have higher sex drives and are less monogamous. I can see why the studies would point to this.

it’s the truth.

You lack akhlaaq as a person. Very nasty to talk about other Somali parents like that. You couldn't come with a logical reply so then you started talking about my parents in a crude way.

I'm just going to assume your hooyo and abo raised you this way. Sorry for that.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Sxb why you want to marry a non virgin when you are a virgin yourself?

Well for me - as a guy.
I would think since a women with light weight experience would know what she exactly wanted. Especially if the love is truly sincere (from a good hearted place from both consenting partners.)
Because it would be about respecting eachothers needs instead of judgement.

It also might be different, cause I could see it back-firing to have the girl cheating for being too induced into sex not wanting to really settle down but rather just using someone for their needs. (Basically like how fat people diet for looks but secretly sneak in the calories when no one looks.)

I'm no simp with myself as I refuse to lower myself to such weaknesses. However I am open minded to meeting someone who isn't a virgin under the right circumstances as long as they're redeemable with righteous intent.

Nothing is ever gauraunteed though.
Good Luck to us all!

Viscount

I got real connections
Sxb why you want to marry a non virgin when you are a virgin yourself? I'm telling you you will mentally disturbed and think about who she been with and compare yourself against them. Don't do it!
So true If your a virgin male don't go for a woman who isn't like you, she won't be attached and will be embarrassed of you because your a virgin. She has already tried all the flavours but your settling down with one person who has mileage for the rest of your life.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Whether or not the woman that maybe or may not be a virgin.

I'm still saving myself for a good woman to get married to. That's that!

You lack akhlaaq as a person. Very nasty to talk about other Somali parents like that. You couldn't come with a logical reply so then you started talking about my parents in a crude way.

I'm just going to assume your hooyo and abo raised you this way. Sorry for that.
i literally explained in a logical way, i can’t force you take info. like i said ask ur dad and he should give u a proper answer

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
your drawing your own conclusions, i clearly stated both are haram but there r different consequences, ask ur dad how ur moms pussy felt when he first fucked her and now after pushing ur dumbass out.

Also if ur getting fucked by a 6 inch dick one day, 8 inch another, 9 inch next week, you won’t feel ur husband since the average penis size is some where between 5-5.5 inches

You are bila edeb , how on earth are you going to say something like that about someone’s parents. Are you a Muslim ? Acuudhu billaah

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Whether or not the woman that maybe or may not be a virgin.

I'm still saving myself for a good woman to get married to. That's that!

In the Quran it says that the pure women are for pure men and vice verse . If you kept yourself pure than Allah will grant you want you want .

Xaruun

VIP
In the Quran it says that the pure women are for pure men and vice verse . If you kept yourself pure than Allah will grant you want you want .
Completely wrong. You aren’t guaranteed anything. Pure people end up with qashin all the time
Men tend to have higher sex drives and are less monogamous. I can see why the studies would point to this.
I guess, but there’s loads of s too.

Allaah will be the one you stand in front of, alone, to be held accountable for all you did in the dunya. On that scary day, a person would wish that they could even exchange their parents, kids and the entire world, to avoid punishment. Refer to Surah Ma'arij.

Allaah will hold us all accountable.....
Not people. I rather never have relations with women than zina, knowing that the little pleasure I'll get from it will be nothing in comparison to the punishment of Allaah or his reward, if I'm patient until either marriage or I meet him. It's not easy suppressing your desires. But it's more difficult to experience the punishment of jahannam. May Allaah protect us from it! Ameen.