Is it okay to save your self by waiting for marriage as a man?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Let's say SWIM (someone who isn't me) is a virgin as a male and they're really waiting for a good woman to have intercourse but only when SWIM is married? Is it responsible to practice abstinence?

Also if SWIM is a virgin male but ends up marrying a female that isn't a virgin (but she's not promiscuous) is that permissible?
Will it still work out even if SWIM never had it but she does with some good experiences under her belt?
Because SWIM has eyes for certain individuals that are potential real wife material but SWIM will not consent to premarital sex even if they wanted it as they wanted to, how does one go about this?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I only ask because it's a serious problem for SWIM who only wants to do things that pleases the CREATOR as faith in promised covenant.
SWIM has never want to ever have marital relations with someone that would ever refuse to love SWIM.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I'm not sure

I just feel like you know what I'm saying that a lot of us since real young get pressured into having sexual relations of some sorts cos everybody say that's the cool thing to do but really I look at it like it really ain't though cos a lot of people end up miserable when they have soul ties with somebody they have no business being with because that's not the person that is meant for them.

I would never want to be hooking up with somebody that I never had no romantic feelings for because I would wait for myself to also be married in the first place so that way I can build a family with them soon so they can be mine true love for all dear life.

I just feel like you know what I'm saying that a lot of us since real young get pressured into having sexual relations of some sorts cos everybody say that's the cool thing to do but really I look at it like it really ain't though cos a lot of people end up miserable when they have soul ties with somebody they have no business being with because that's not the person that is meant for them.

I would never want to be hooking up with somebody that I never had no romantic feelings for because I would wait for myself to also be married in the first place so that way I can build a family with them soon so they can be mine true love for all dear life.
Maybe I’m the only one in this but I support SWIM in staying pure until marriage. I’d also would advice him to find someone similar to him rather than someone with experience if he can help it. If he already in love with the woman in question than that’s ok too. Tell him to get married and stay far away from zina. It’s been proven that virgins tend have more fulfilling and long last marriages compare those who aren’t. Also virgins fall really in love with the first person they’re with. Only Allah knows best! 🙏🏽

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
If Swim is a virgin, he better off looking for a virgin.

As soon as a person loses their virginity in a haram way, it's like their brain operates differently afterwards.
Just like a drug. Pussy/dicc is a drug. The high is different for each strain.

Virgins have a more innocent view of things. They have not been sexually imprinted yet.

Do your research on sexual imprint and it will make more sense

GemState

36/21
VIP
My honest advice since this is the mans cave, is to have as much sex as possible while you're young, travel a lot, do as much stupid stuff you won't be able to do later on in life, build up some life experiences, then settle down.

Also, don't ever rush marriage, Somali's do this shit too much and wonder why divorce rates are crazy high.

My honest advice since this is the mans cave, is to have as much sex as possible while you're young, travel a lot, do as much stupid stuff you won't be able to do later on in life, build up some life experiences, then settle down.

Also, don't ever rush marriage, Somali's do this shit too much and wonder why divorce rates are crazy high.
Don't encourage haram. If sex is important to you get married. You'll end up a baby daddy to someone you dont know or catching disasease. Aqas. You're disgusting.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴

Are u sure

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Somali's do this shit too much and wonder why divorce rates are crazy high.

I feel you it's better to not rush things but you know much of our culture is very romantic based so people (myself included) tend to easily catch love eyes.
Us dudes may not talk about it but we tend to catch feelings too but we just be low-key about it acting like we don't care when we do cause we don't want to be ever seen as soft (weak) for no woman ever even though the right lady I'm sure would appreciate the open honesty.

Trending